Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Lebron dunked on video premier

Go down 
+11
DATBOY559
GettinSik
KBezzy
Konvicted
WAVECRAZE3000
damion164343
RI5E2POW3R
SLIM
andrelavelle
BrAndon
@iRam
15 posters
AuthorMessage
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Lebron dunked on video premier Empty
PostSubject: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:32 am

6:45 tonight will post it when it drops poor camera phone quality
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 am

...really

ima be waiting
Back to top Go down
andrelavelle
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
andrelavelle

Male
Number of posts : 229
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 am

I cant wait to see what all the hype about the dunk was about
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 pm

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=f21ecae1-4984-4ba4-9216-94ee996cd4c1"]

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=f21ecae1-4984-4ba4-9216-94ee996cd4c1"]

idk if these are the ones you gon post...but i found them on 360

bad bad quality...
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:41 pm

http://ebaumnation.com/2009/07/22/jordan-crawford-dunks-on-lebron-james

wayyy better quality...

the shit wasnt even that impressive..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
RI5E2POW3R

Male
Number of posts : 167
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:03 pm

oh shyt but it wasn't what it was hyped up to be and lebron clearly wasnt playing hard
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm

it was a simple two hand dunk....
not a 360 windmill slam... just a simple dunk Neutral
wasnt worth the hype
Back to top Go down
damion164343
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
damion164343

Male
Number of posts : 34

Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:01 pm

gtfo3 LEbron should have jus dunked on his ass back and called it a day
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Lebron didnt even look like he was tryin.....looked more like he was gonna let da dude dunk it n jumped at the last second.....Dunk wasnt even that great.............As I've been saying...........completely overhyped.
Back to top Go down
Konvicted
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Konvicted

Male
Number of posts : 12
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue33 / 10033 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:36 pm

See this is why i lost all respect for LeBroom
just laugh the shit off i mean comon...You gonna get mad cause young talent comes and dunks on you? Congraulate him

Also plus I heard that the kids there all thought that LeBroom was a jerk rofl
didnt even take pics or handshakes with fans there lol
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Konvicted wrote:
See this is why i lost all respect for LeBroomjust laugh the shit off i mean comon...You gonna get mad cause young talent comes and dunks on you? Congraulate him

its not that serious...

by the start of the nba season....there will be only one man that will be in the convo of best player in the NBA...by the start of the nba season, niggas will STILL fear him as a competitor....

to me this dunk didnt mean shit....if lebron was really that petty, i woulda let the tapes out and told that nigga see u in the NBA...
Back to top Go down
Konvicted
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Konvicted

Male
Number of posts : 12
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue33 / 10033 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 pm

SlimTim wrote:
Konvicted wrote:
See this is why i lost all respect for LeBroomjust laugh the shit off i mean comon...You gonna get mad cause young talent comes and dunks on you? Congraulate him

its not that serious...

by the start of the nba season....there will be only one man that will be in the convo of best player in the NBA...by the start of the nba season, niggas will STILL fear him as a competitor....

to me this dunk didnt mean shit....if lebron was really that petty, i woulda let the tapes out and told that nigga see u in the NBA...

Hah yeah the dunk didnt mean anything besides the kid gettin a career. just the fact that he wanted to hide the tapes cause he was that ashamed..
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 pm

This is a damn shame
Dunk wasnt event that bad that can happen to any1
Lebron you pulled a real bitch move this time AGAIN
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 pm

This is a damn shame
Dunk wasnt event that bad that can happen to any1
Lebron you pulled a real bitch move this time AGAIN
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

just got home my bad.....well i havent seen it yet
Back to top Go down
GettinSik
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
GettinSik

Male
Number of posts : 18
Lebron dunked on video premier Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lebron dunked on video premier Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 pm

dat shit was weak i bet if it was a playoff game it wouldnt have happen but i dnt understand y he hid tha tape wtf
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 pm

RI5E2POW3R wrote:
oh shyt but it wasn't what it was hyped up to be and lebron clearly wasnt playing hard
cosign niggas was makin big ass deal about this
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:11 pm

The big deal is about him tryin
to cover it up
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:38 am

....they were talkin bout this on sportscenter..
yep, they overhyped big time on this....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 am

Cosign. I saw the grainey video on Sportscenter.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:23 pm

that shit was soooooooo ass i was uber pissed when i saw that sorry shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lebron dunked on video premier   Lebron dunked on video premier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lebron dunked on video premier
Page 1 of 1