Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?

Go down 
+23
Chicken Legg
Static Shock
KoolAidNoSugar
Suprah
King4lyf91
bankboi09
luckbasketball
King Jaffe
Jayrock
Sid
Da Kid
derrickb16
K-IS-KING
jiggy terp
Tai dai waves
Lonzo
DATBOY559
BK Spinna
MoSS
SLIM
RI5E2POW3R
Death(Troy504)
.Jaysta
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 am

na we aint
Back to top Go down
luckbasketball
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 1
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:27 am

naw man my buddy tried the bleach method and that shit made his hair a lot better
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:21 am

luckbasketball wrote:
naw man my buddy tried the bleach method and that shit made his hair a lot better
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl lol! lol! lol! lol! gtfo3 gtfo lol! lol! lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:48 am

the cream cheese does work wonders, or u can be a lazy ass and use a sharpie
Back to top Go down
Lonzo
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Lonzo

Male
Number of posts : 51

Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 am

luckbasketball wrote:

lol wow
Back to top Go down
King4lyf91
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
King4lyf91

Male
Number of posts : 17
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:18 am

Does any1 know da ingredients in black ice spray
Back to top Go down
King4lyf91
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
King4lyf91

Male
Number of posts : 17
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:00 pm

does any1 know what ingredients are in black ice spray
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:05 pm

King4lyf91 wrote:

King4lyf91 wrote:

google2
Back to top Go down
MoSS
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
MoSS

Male
Number of posts : 15

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 pm

SlimTim wrote:
King4lyf91 wrote:

King4lyf91 wrote:

google2
clap
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:18 pm

lmaooo @ this thread.. jus take a pic n use photoshop
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Chromatone- A coloring spray that restores faded hairpieces.

I tried to pull it up on Google along with another search engine called dogpile. I was unable to locate a list of ingredients for the Black Ice product or any other similar aerosol product used for darkening hair.

It is safe to presume that Black Ice, Topol have proprietary ingredients that are under patent. Although I am not a patent attorney, it is safe to say that this is a trade secret and it is not disclosed to the public to ensure that competition doesn’t occur from another chemical with a similar molecular structure. The research and development associated with chemicals/medicines is what drives the price up so high and facilitates exponential profits for those companies.
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:01 pm

jiggy terp wrote:

I tried to pull it up on Google along with another search engine called dogpile. I was unable to locate a list of ingredients for the Black Ice product or any other similar aerosol product used for darkening hair.

It is safe to presume that Black Ice, Topol have proprietary ingredients that are under patent. Although I am not a patent attorney, it is safe to say that this is a trade secret and it is not disclosed to the public to ensure that competition doesn’t occur from another chemical with a similar molecular structure. The research and development associated with chemicals/medicines is what drives the price up so high and facilitates exponential profits for those companies.

jiggy....gotdamn. WTF do you do man? Research hair and all its associated products, tips, and shit. DAMN!!! I could prolly ask this nigga the specific date Ima go bald in the future and he'd be like "Well...."

AND WHY IS MY REP GOING DOWN STILL? THE FUCK?
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Divine Write wrote:
jiggy terp wrote:

jiggy....gotdamn. WTF do you do man? Research hair and all its associated products, tips, and shit. DAMN!!! I could prolly ask this nigga the specific date Ima go bald in the future and he'd be like "Well...."

AND WHY IS MY REP GOING DOWN STILL? THE FUCK?

mine droppin too...they needa take thi shit off...
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 pm

jiggy my niggy dropin knowledge
Back to top Go down
Chicken Legg
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Chicken Legg

Male
Number of posts : 26

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:24 pm

ya dat cream cheese does work i 4 got all about dat using dat n 6th grade and it made ma waves pop out and everything
Back to top Go down
NEWSPINNA
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 1
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 pm

can sum1 help a nigga i have a wavecap,a 2sided brush and 360 style pomade nigga need help shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 pm

NEWSPINNA wrote:
can sum1 help a nigga i have a wavecap,a 2sided brush and 360 style pomade nigga need help shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug shrug
here click this http://www.sbwaves.com/noob-lounge-f11/
Back to top Go down
MoSS
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
MoSS

Male
Number of posts : 15

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:56 pm

NEWSPINNA wrote:
kb kb kb
Back to top Go down
th3 ball3r
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
th3 ball3r

Male
Number of posts : 67
Originated Wave Site : google lol
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Man u niggas was lyin that cream cheese made my hair sticky.....fuckin fags
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
RI5E2POW3R

Male
Number of posts : 167
How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:10 pm

wow rofl
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:49 pm

th3 ball3r wrote:
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl lol! ha :D lmao
IM DYIN
O SHIT
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:57 pm

th3 ball3r wrote:

Shocked Very Happy Cool rofl
Back to top Go down
th3 ball3r
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
th3 ball3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Sike fuck I look like puttin cream cheese in my hair?
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:25 pm

lmao. ur mad lol!
Back to top Go down
th3 ball3r
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
th3 ball3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Kid Flash wrote:
lmao. ur mad lol!

Oooooook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?   How to get yo hair to look lyke dis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get yo hair to look lyke dis?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next