Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Share | 
 

 Keep It 100

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 82
Age : 27
Location : Chicago
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder.com
Reputation :
20 / 10020 / 100

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Keep It 100   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:41 pm

The Site Would Be A lot Better off Without these dick riders/lames.
The site pose to be bout waves and daily life of niggas.
Yet, its certain niggas who at home with no real friends who just wolf over the web.
I'ma let it be known, I AINT STUNT'N NONE OF YOU DAY 26 ASS NIGGAS. SO IF YOU SEE ME POST A THREAD/REPLY.. CEASE TALK'N.. IF U AINT SAYING NOTHING- DONT SAY SHIT.

I aint on Sb to be going back n forth with you goof troops.
With That being said, all the real niggas if u got a comment or some insight for me, get at me..
for you goofies..fall back jo'.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Age : 24
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:47 pm

have u ever heard of 360waves.net? if u dont like it here maybe u should peep them they are alot nicer Neutral
Back to top Go down
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 82
Age : 27
Location : Chicago
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder.com
Reputation :
20 / 10020 / 100

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 pm

I could give a fuck bout a nigga being nice. U niggas juss irritating as hell.
Lame as fuck.
And its only the Mods.. Yall must think yall really got rank lol..
Ehhbody else kool as hell.
Juss some of u 'Mods'.
Do U My Nigg...
Pardon My Bacck
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Age : 24
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 pm

360 is alot less irritating go make this thread their
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Age : 26
Location : Louisiana
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Dude..if dont like the way shit is ran here...gtfo.
Its that simple, you think niggas gon listen to this shit? NO....

it sounds you you are infact catching feelins, which contradicts everything you ever said about niggas taking the internet seriously....


you dont like it....log out, and dont come back, its not hard dude.

and im not looking to argue so just take my advice.


there are two other sites....

wb
and 360..pick one

_________________


Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :
"Aint nobody stopping me they hate aint enough..." Lloyd Banks


OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Age : 24
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 pm

he mad he mad....LOCK THIS THREAD....LOCK THE OTHER JOINT TOO...i want roast him nor talk about his homo ass sig
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 778
Age : 24
Location : USA
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Ay yo name dominique??I know a nigga that talk just like you that goes to my school.He from chicago too.Yall niggas both sound dumb n' fruity.


Note*

Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
Jerz
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Age : 24
Location : JerzNation
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:37 pm

hey try to click the red X on the top right cornr of ya screen
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 543
Age : 25
Location : The Chi
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 pm

fuckometer

Who in the hell are you and why do you have another male as your avy..... Neutral

Stop making the Chi look bad lil nigga.....or gtfo3
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 769
Age : 27
Location : charleston, sc (chucktown)
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Imfamus wrote:
fuckometer

Who in the hell are you and why do you have another male as your avy..... Neutral

Stop making the Chi look bad lil nigga.....or gtfo3
he does?... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 235
Age : 25
Location : Detroit, Mi
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:53 pm

King Jaffe wrote:
The Site Would Be A lot Better off Without these dick riders/lames.
The site pose to be bout waves and daily life of niggas.
Yet, its certain niggas who at home with no real friends who just wolf over the web.
I'ma let it be known, I AINT STUNT'N NONE OF YOU DAY 26 ASS NIGGAS. SO IF YOU SEE ME POST A THREAD/REPLY.. CEASE TALK'N.. IF U AINT SAYING NOTHING- DONT SAY SHIT.

I aint on Sb to be going back n forth with you goof troops.
With That being said, all the real niggas if u got a comment or some insight for me, get at me..
for you goofies..fall back jo'.

I feel ya i dont like dick ryders either
Basically what im sayin
is if Someone is going back and forth with someone
who was on the site longer than them
Its always somebody jumpin into arguements and takin sides
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 235
Age : 25
Location : Detroit, Mi
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 pm

This thread is a perfect example of dick ryders

*Only people who feel offended will reply*
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 167
Age : 30
Location : Columbia, SC
Reputation :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 pm

*shots fired*
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Age : 26
Location : Louisiana
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Heartbreak_Dre wrote:
This thread is a perfect example of dick ryders

*Only people who feel offended will reply*

that seems to be what you doing to jaffe, you backin him up a lil too much. u a groupie...you've done that on other threads....you must be the dickrider on this site...


and p.s. i respond to what ever i want i could care less about that "only people who are offended shit".... going back and forth with mods is not wise at all, you and jaffe might as well start making yal accounts on 360... shrug


have a good night.... *walks out*

_________________


Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :
"Aint nobody stopping me they hate aint enough..." Lloyd Banks


OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Age : 24
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 pm

So the guy who names himself after the toys r us giraffe makes another thread of his fuckery smh
don't like it gtfo make your own site if u wanna run shit
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 235
Age : 25
Location : Detroit, Mi
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:41 pm

This is only the second thread and if u look on the other 1
u will see another example of dickrydin by u SlimJim

Mods get too happy because they got e-Power
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Age : 24
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 pm

^^^^^^hes made an ass of bull shit threads son............ smh he should make his own site or go to WB or 360 if he not feeling it here i mean its not hurting us we having fun wit this
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Age : 26
Location : Louisiana
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Heartbreak_Dre wrote:
This is only the second thread and if u look on the other 1
u will see another example of dickrydin by u SlimJim

Mods get too happy because they got e-Power


u just admited that your're dickriding head2 head2 head2
turninggay homo

LOL punk ass....have a good night.

_________________


Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :
"Aint nobody stopping me they hate aint enough..." Lloyd Banks


OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Age : 26
Location : Louisiana
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 pm

*LEONIDIS* wrote:
^^^^^^hes made an ass of bull shit threads son............ smh he should make his own site or go to WB or 360 if he not feeling it here i mean its not hurting us we having fun wit this

lol word

_________________


Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :
"Aint nobody stopping me they hate aint enough..." Lloyd Banks


OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 235
Age : 25
Location : Detroit, Mi
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:59 pm

SlimTim wrote:
Heartbreak_Dre wrote:
This thread is a perfect example of dick ryders

*Only people who feel offended will reply*

that seems to be what you doing to jaffe, you backin him up a lil too much. u a groupie...you've done that on other threads....you must be the dickrider on this site...


and p.s. i respond to what ever i want i could care less about that "only people who are offended shit".... going back and forth with mods is not wise at all, you and jaffe might as well start making yal accounts on 360... shrug


have a good night.... *walks out*

backin him up not dickrydin

This site is good its just alot of dickryders
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat


Male
Number of posts : 715
Age : 22
Location : Va
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:18 am

Dre and Jaffe yall taking this to seriously if you dont like
us and any other niggas who are so called dickriding just leave
and go to 360 and/or WB and dont say im dickriding cus im stating
the truth

*walks out*
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 350
Age : 25
Location : Richmond, V.A.
Reputation :
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:21 pm

....ummmm rofl ...but uhhh seriously shrug ....oh well
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 235
Age : 25
Location : Detroit, Mi
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Big Sid wrote:
Dre and Jaffe yall taking this to seriously if you dont like
us and any other niggas who are so called dickriding just leave
and go to 360 and/or WB and dont say im dickriding cus im stating
the truth

*walks out*

Im not takin shit seriously and if ya
lil young ass read my post i said i like
this site its just too many dick ryders

And i dont need your insight cause u posted
same exact thing as someone else
u wouldnt of posted that if none 1 else did
so your another example
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat


Male
Number of posts : 715
Age : 22
Location : Va
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Heartbreak_Dre wrote:
Big Sid wrote:
Dre and Jaffe yall taking this to seriously if you dont like
us and any other niggas who are so called dickriding just leave
and go to 360 and/or WB and dont say im dickriding cus im stating
the truth

*walks out*

Im not takin shit seriously and if ya
lil young ass read my post i said i like
this site its just too many dick ryders

And i dont need your insight cause u posted
same exact thing as someone else
u wouldnt of posted that if none 1 else did
so your another example

sigh.......


Last edited by Big Sid on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 228
Age : 26
Location : Where Its ALL SMILES AND NO SUGAR
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Wow....yall niggas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Keep It 100   

Back to top Go down
 
Keep It 100
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Announcements :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: