Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The cool
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 48
Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Empty
PostSubject: Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this..   Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Since I got here I have been given all the advice I needed and I wanted to share some ideas or methods I have picked up. So being new in the game I have tried many many many things, tips, and methods to help my hair lay down since I have "Nigga" hair. This method is a combined methods of everything I have learned here and it has worked for my hair. Also if this is in the wrong place I am sorry.

1. Condition your hair. - This will make your hair easier to manage for the long run. Use whatever (CC, CoN leave in, OC, etc, etc, etc) just have it conditioned.

2. Cover your hair with a hot-warm (the hottest you can take)dorag for at least 30 minutes.

3. Add in your favorite moisturizer or pomade. - I use pomade once (after I wash my hair for the week then I use doo gro mega thick)

4. Use the prison bag method. - This is what makes the whole thing work. I did this for about 10-15 mins (I had nothing better to do lol)

5. Repeat step 2.

6. Brush your hair with a medium or soft brush until you are confortable with it.

Optional 7. Repeat steps 3-6 as many times you want.

This method really puts your hair into lay down boot-camp. As you all know keeping your hair moisturized/wet while applying ample pressure to your hair trains it in the most effcient way possible or your money back. This is something that I wanted to share with anyone who needs help in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)
Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this..   Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:20 pm

I do this and I'm sure others do it also.
Good shit non the less.
Back to top Go down
The cool
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this..   Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Waveaholic wrote:
I do this and I'm sure others do it also.
Good shit non the less.

Yeah thanks. I did this for people who wanted a detail method on how to lay your hair down with out looking everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sonic50
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Sonic50

Male
Number of posts : 43

Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this..   Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:43 pm

ima try it
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this..   Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Why dont you just use the prison bag method??I got nigga hair n the bag method works great when I want the lil hairs to lay down...but dats a good method too..I'd prolly do that when I'm startin off with a brushin session.....rep for good insight.
Back to top Go down
The cool
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this..   Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:07 pm

EMPEROR DOOKU wrote:
Why dont you just use the prison bag method??I got nigga hair n the bag method works great when I want the lil hairs to lay down...but dats a good method too..I'd prolly do that when I'm startin off with a brushin session.....rep for good insight.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this..   Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troublesome hairs wont lay down? Try this..
Page 1 of 1