Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Does this ever happen to you?

Go down 
+4
lukky_lefty
lilmike_35215
Waveaholic
Beazy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Beazy

Male
Number of posts : 81
Does this ever happen to you? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Does this ever happen to you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-28

Does this ever happen to you? Empty
PostSubject: Does this ever happen to you?   Does this ever happen to you? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:15 am

You go to the store to buy pomade or a product that comes in a cylindrical container, and someone's taken 2 fingers out of your product out? I got some Gumbuilder pomade one day. I was in the car, and I decided to open up the container just to see what the pomade looked/smelled like.and someone took a deep 2 fingered chunk right out of the pomade... I was so pissed. Also, today, I went in my bathroom and opened up my new can of Sportin Waves. It was perfectly smooth at the top yesterday, but now, it has a little bit missing, and for some reason, that pissed me off.

So, has this ever happened to you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bakithi07
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)
Does this ever happen to you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does this ever happen to you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Does this ever happen to you?   Does this ever happen to you? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 am

Nah. rofl
I always open and check to see before I buy a product.
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Does this ever happen to you? Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Does this ever happen to you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Does this ever happen to you?   Does this ever happen to you? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:00 am

now sometimes when i was trying 2 find a product 4 me i would wanna feel how hard the product was but i usually bought what ever i touched but sometimes i didnt and i always make sure i open the top 2 make sure aint no1 do it 2 me
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
Does this ever happen to you? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Does this ever happen to you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Does this ever happen to you?   Does this ever happen to you? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 pm

I've seen containers of product in that condition before. Then, when I do. I kindly place it back on the shelf, grab one that's not "used" and innocently approach the register.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
wm23
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wm23

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Does this ever happen to you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does this ever happen to you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Does this ever happen to you?   Does this ever happen to you? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:20 pm

I always check my shit before I buy it, but I have seen that
that before. And it is mad annoying bh
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
Does this ever happen to you? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Does this ever happen to you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Does this ever happen to you?   Does this ever happen to you? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:42 pm

nope never happened to me but now when you
buy a product always check to see if some
is missing
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Does this ever happen to you?   Does this ever happen to you? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:27 pm

I make it my business to rub my fingers across the top layer of any product that I am preparing to purchase. Even if the product is a liquid, I squeeze out a little something. That is mandatory. I put the defiled container back on the shelf and purchase a virgin container after I pop the top to make sure it hasn’t been disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
Does this ever happen to you? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Does this ever happen to you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Does this ever happen to you?   Does this ever happen to you? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:46 pm

jiggy terp wrote:
I make it my business to rub my fingers across the top layer of any product that I am preparing to purchase. Even if the product is a liquid, I squeeze out a little something. That is mandatory. I put the defiled container back on the shelf and purchase a virgin container after I pop the top to make sure it hasn’t been disturbed.
rofl

yeah, that pisses me off.
but i do the same so whatev
:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this ever happen to you?   Does this ever happen to you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this ever happen to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: 360 Waves :: Wave Talk :: Product Review-
Jump to: