Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

How to get waves on my right side?

Go down 
+6
Dame13
King Jaffe
Sid
Superstar Jay
Kid Flash
SpinnerClassic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SpinnerClassic
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 7
Originated Wave Site : How2get waves.com
How to get waves on my right side? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to get waves on my right side? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-12

How to get waves on my right side? Empty
PostSubject: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:59 pm

i have it on every side exept my ride side shrug
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
How to get waves on my right side? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How to get waves on my right side? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:08 pm

u ask how to get waves on ur right side? well the answers simple...brush

Sike naw but if u cant get waves on one side but i have them on every other side i would suggest brush that side 2 times as mush as the rest of the sides
Back to top Go down
Superstar Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 29
How to get waves on my right side? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to get waves on my right side? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:13 pm

just keep putting work in, it will eventually come in if u have to brush twice as much on the right side then do it and also wolf your hair

someone already posted this question on "why why why" check it out for more info.
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
How to get waves on my right side? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to get waves on my right side? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 pm

simple just keep brushing
Back to top Go down
SpinnerClassic
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 7
Originated Wave Site : How2get waves.com

Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 pm

ight thanks
Back to top Go down
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male
Number of posts : 82
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder.com
How to get waves on my right side? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How to get waves on my right side? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Just Brush My Nigga.
When Your Wolfin Focus On That Side A Lil More Than The Others.
If U Brush 100x each side..
do 300x on the right.
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
How to get waves on my right side? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to get waves on my right side? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:59 pm

here goes a simple trick. try brushing at different angles like straight down,angle, and straight forward
Back to top Go down
STACCS
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 82
How to get waves on my right side? Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100How to get waves on my right side? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:10 pm

kb
Back to top Go down
Jeii
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jeii

Male
Number of posts : 21

Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:01 am

brush your right side at different patterns for some a few days and see which one had most progress
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
How to get waves on my right side? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to get waves on my right side? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Wolf longer then 6 weeks and brush that side od
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:26 pm

noob lounge youngin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get waves on my right side?   How to get waves on my right side? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get waves on my right side?
Page 1 of 1