Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Can waving lead to baldness?????

Go down 
+3
Atlboy
jiggy terp
staka12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
staka12

Male
Number of posts : 207
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique and Wavebuilder
Can waving lead to baldness????? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Can waving lead to baldness????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Can waving lead to baldness????? Empty
PostSubject: Can waving lead to baldness?????   Can waving lead to baldness????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Thing thats always been on my mind is can the crown gradually become bigger over time. There's are some wavers I've seen on this site with really big crowns and you could say its most certainly a sign of baldness. Is there a way to make the crown smaller. My crown is alrite atm but I'm just worried that it could get bigger and I'm even prepared to quit waving if it means theres a great risk of baldness
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Can waving lead to baldness????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can waving lead to baldness????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Can waving lead to baldness?????   Can waving lead to baldness????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Male pattern baldness is genetic. You may want to consider looking at the older gentleman in your family to determine if their scalps show evidence of balding. There is some thought that your maternal lineage may be where the trait originates thus you should look at your mom's brothers. Hair gets thinner over time as the hormones in the body change during the changes of life that both men and women experience.

In essence, enjoy it while you got it.
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Can waving lead to baldness????? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Can waving lead to baldness????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Can waving lead to baldness?????   Can waving lead to baldness????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 pm

dayum jiggy u be on it / co-sign
Back to top Go down
King4lyf91
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
King4lyf91

Male
Number of posts : 17
Originated Wave Site : WB
Can waving lead to baldness????? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Can waving lead to baldness????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Can waving lead to baldness?????   Can waving lead to baldness????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 pm

i notice the exact same thing
so im tryna avoid brushing the crown area too much
and making sure it as healthy as possible
Back to top Go down
drownyall
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
drownyall

Male
Number of posts : 150
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Can waving lead to baldness?????   Can waving lead to baldness????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:09 pm

The spot in the crown is a part...my uncle has been wavin for like 20 years nd his shit iz good...many ppl have quit wavin because of this. I say if u don't want to chance it don't do it but if u ain't scurry den brush..but brushin has not been linked to baldness
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
Can waving lead to baldness????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can waving lead to baldness????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Can waving lead to baldness?????   Can waving lead to baldness????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:25 pm

brushing is very good for u hair actually
loosens up naps, scrapes follicles a tad bit to remove dirt, distribute oils, etc etc

the crowns always has a part and it always is thin

jus brush and use natural products like oc cc shea butter etcc
Back to top Go down
King4lyf91
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
King4lyf91

Male
Number of posts : 17
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Can waving lead to baldness?????   Can waving lead to baldness????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:28 pm

I used to have braids nd ino dat because of how tight it gets it stains ya hair
i also believe dat brushing ya hair too often does the same thing resulting in
ure hair thinning
Back to top Go down
STACCS
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 82
Can waving lead to baldness????? Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Can waving lead to baldness????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Can waving lead to baldness?????   Can waving lead to baldness????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:28 pm

naw jus stay away frum pomade n stuff dat iz not naturall 4 ur hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can waving lead to baldness?????   Can waving lead to baldness????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can waving lead to baldness?????
Page 1 of 1