Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get

Go down 
+2
jiggy terp
KoolAidNoSugar
6 posters
AuthorMessage

yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Empty
PostSubject: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 am

need 1 you get from your local store, like sallys or ne other store andit gotta be cheap to but a good quality brush whats the best brush i can find
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228
yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:50 am

To quote Ant "Cheap products are never good, Good products are never cheap". Its either one or the other. Buy Ants firm brush(which I've read all good reviews on and positive feedback) or go get an Annie or Diane which at the most cost around $5.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:34 am

Ant's brushes appear to be a good deal at $30. I haven't copped one yet but I am strongly considering.

I went to the beauty supply the other day and Kent brushes were ranging from $50-$78.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 am

man i just need me a new a good soft one i think 30$ 4 a brush is outragous dats way 2 much 4 a brush i dont care what kind of brush or how it feels its still 2 much but if youcan afford then go and get but im not wastin my money on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 am

ow by the way ant just try 2 get dat paper by tellin yaw dat. i would do it 2 if i was sellin a bunch of products. but ne brush dat has natural boar bristlles on it and feels good is a good brush
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 pm

this isnt in the right section, it'll fit better in product review
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:27 pm

nick25beasley wrote:
ow by the way ant just try 2 get dat paper by tellin yaw dat. i would do it 2 if i was sellin a bunch of products. but ne brush dat has natural boar bristlles on it and feels good is a good brush

Last edited by Heartbreak_Dre on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:18 pm

nigga jus get a 3 dollar wave enforcer brush from walmart chea and good quality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:52 pm

i got me a diane
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:19 am

wrong section and spell check or somethin my nigga i could barely read that shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:14 pm

nigga i can give a fuck what section it is in, or how i spell shit on the internet. come on now nigga its the internet,this aint school or some writing report. if u goin say shit like dat and not give me advice then dont comment. read it the best way u can or dont comment at all, yaw niggaz on this site kill me wit dat shit. ive never been on this that much b4 cant u give me a break, damn!
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:23 pm

nick25beasley wrote:
nigga i can give a fuck what section it is in, or how i spell shit on the internet. come on now nigga its the internet,this aint school or some writing report. if u goin say shit like dat and not give me advice then dont comment. read it the best way u can or dont comment at all, yaw niggaz on this site kill me wit dat shit. ive never been on this that much b4 cant u give me a break, damn!
man nigga i feel u i was on dat same shyt when i joined but thatz how shyt is..but any way get a wav enforcer from walmart nigga itz cheap and it work nigga so thats yo best bet..u got any simple questions like this p.m me im out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm

i got a diane now my bought 1 from my barber the otha day they nice on the scalp
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 pm

That's whats up. They last for a while.

Which one did you select a softy or hard?

Good luck. It will work for you if you work with it. Get that brush stroke count up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get   yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yo what is the boar bristeld brus i can get
Page 1 of 1