Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time

Go down 
+12
Static Shock
Death(Troy504)
th3 ball3r
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
BrAndon
Jerz
wavekilla7806
@iRam
TheKing23
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
Imfamus
SLIM
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm

i was watchin 1st and 10 this mring and they was talkin bout "where does kobe stand now??" and whatnot...

So i decided to make a thread to see where you put certain players all time...

So all you NBA fiens get to it.

TOP 10 ALL-TIME
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:43 pm

1.Michael Jordan
2.Wilt Chamberlain
3.Oscar Robertson
4.Kareem Abdul Jabaar
5.Bill Russell
6.Larry Bird
7.Karl Malone
8.John Stockton
9.Julius Irving
10.Hakeem Olajuwon
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:45 am

1. Michael Jordan
2. Earvin Johnson
3. Larry Bird
4. Bill Russell
5. Oscar Robertson
6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
7. Julius Erving
8. Shaquille O’Neal
9. Wilt Chamberlain
10. Jerry West

datz who im goin with...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
TheKing23
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:38 am

1. Michael Jordan
2. Shaquille O'Neal
3. Earvin Johnson
4. Wilt Chamberlain
5. LeBron James
6. Kobe Bryant
7. Karl Malone
8. Bill Russell
9. Larry Bird
10. Jerry West

*Before it is all said and done LeBron will be at that #2 spot!*
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:38 am

TheKing23 wrote:
1. Michael Jordan
2. Shaquille O'Neal
3. Earvin Johnson
4. Wilt Chamberlain
5. LeBron James
6. Kobe Bryant
7. Karl Malone
8. Bill Russell
9. Larry Bird
10. Jerry West

*Before it is all said and done LeBron will be at that #2 spot!*
word...
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:46 am

if kobe isnt in your top 5 Killyourself
give me 5 good ass reason why he's not.....and lebron at the 5.........are u dumb? what has he even done to deserve top 5.....maybe in the end of his career top 5 but now...FUCK NO.
1.jordan-well what can u say....he's jordan
2.KOBE-this years finals should show u enough about kobe......as the commercial says UNSTOPPABLE...end of carrer he will be 1.5
3.wilt-changed the game
4.bill russell-changed the game
5.SHAQ-most dominant player of our error
6.MAGIC- he made everything pretty
7.OSCAR ROBINSON-mr. triple double
8.kareem abdul jabaar- the hook shot says it ALL
9.JULIUS ERVING- his hops were MAD revolutionized dunking today
10. HAKEEM THE DREAM OLAJUWON-for a big man he did some pretty shit
honarable mentions- dominque wilkins,LEBRON JAMES,PENNY if he wouldnt have got hurt and so many more.......AND SAM BOUIE Neutral
Back to top Go down
TheKing23
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 am

*SuPErmAN* wrote:
give me 5 good ass reason why he's not.....and lebron at the 5.........are u dumb? what has he even done to deserve top 5.....maybe in the end of his career top 5 but now...FUCK NO.
2.KOBE-this years finals should show u enough about kobe......as the commercial says UNSTOPPABLE...end of carrer he will be 1.5
3.wilt-changed the game
honarable mentions- dominque wilkins,LEBRON JAMES,PENNY if he wouldnt have got hurt and so many more.......AND SAM BOUIE Neutral
LeBron has done everything Kobe has but win a championship
yet but he will. The boy dope almost 40 every game by his
self vs ORL. The man is only 24 yrs old during this shit. wait to he get a team it is over. The question should be are you dumb?
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:54 am

[quote="*SuPErmAN*"]if kobe isnt in your top 5 Killyourself

Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Joker
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 am

TheKing23 wrote:
*SuPErmAN* wrote:
3.wilt-changed the game
self vs ORL. The man is only 24 yrs old during this shit. wait to he get a team it is over. The question should be are you dumb?
lmfao......MARI GOT OWNED
Back to top Go down
TheKing23
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:02 am

Reggie Miller & Charles Barkley said it if LeBron was on that LA team instead on Kobe that they would not have lost no more than five games all year.
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:04 am

TheKing23 wrote:
Reggie Miller & Charles Barkley said it if LeBron was on that LA team instead on Kobe that they would not have lost no more than five games all year.
gud point.... Wink
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:08 am

lebron has a physical DOMINANCE over every damn body in the WORLD.......show me another nigga 6'8 250+ with a 48in vertical and his speed and strength.........i'll wait for that one
AND fuck cares if he was on LA...he's not he's money hungry and until he stops being money hungry he will never get a ring.......
KOBE>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron until lebron gets smart
theres many things kobe has done that lebron hasnt.
try 81 points first then u can continue after that
or u can talk about him winning the dunk competion doesnt matter kobe can do ANYTHING lebron can.
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 am

wilt scored 100 in a game so why is kobe ahead of wilt??? smh. i wont put kobe in the top 10 just yet because if garnet was healthy the celtics would of repeated the magic is ass to me and always will be they only got by because of stan van gundy if they would of had another coach they would not of made the playoffs. but with all of that being said my top 10 is

jordan
wilt chamberlin
magic johnson
kareem abdul jabaar
Larry Bird
jerry west
oscar robinson(or robertson cant really remember)
Shaq
hakeem olijawon
"pistol" pete mavarich(i think its misspelled)
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:25 am

the magic are ass? im not even reading the rest of your post after that.......bc if their ass then cleveland is ass also correct?
i never seen pistol pete nor have i seen jerry west play to much so they didnt make my top ten
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:33 am

*SuPErmAN* wrote:
the magic are ass? im not even reading the rest of your post after that.......bc if their ass then cleveland is ass also correct?
i never seen pistol pete nor have i seen jerry west play to much so they didnt make my top ten

cavs were outcoached thats y they lost. they had no answer for the pick n roll. and lebron needs more athletic big men around him(illgauskus is clumsy)
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 pm

TheKing23 wrote:
*SuPErmAN* wrote:
3.wilt-changed the game

u forgot the 22 point game they lost in game 3 plus nigga has a team fuck all that he got a fuckin all star point guard who almost averaged a double-double wit the bucks a fuckin 7'5 center plus role players like gibson varejao. Jordan didnt even have that shit.
lebron hasent done shit kobe has
no 81 point game
no 4 straight 50 point games or 9 straight 40 point games
no slam dunk contest win
he just made all defensive team for the first time this year kobe been on there 7 TIMES and made 2nd team twice.
Kobe all NBA 11 times Lebron 5
and thats just some of the shit he aint do
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 pm

1. Jordan-*insert hundred and one reasons here*
2. Kobe- Dominates the world with the most competition kobe that nigga.
3. Kareem- Dominated the league hook shot was UNSTOPPABLE
4. Magic- That nigga evolved the game everybody wanted to be like magic
5. Wilt- Only reason he not over the rest is cause his competition besides russell there really wasnt nobody who could stop him
6. Oscar Robinson- The Real Mr. Triple Double
7. Earl Frazier- They thought he was Jesus literally
8. Julius Erving- google rock the baby or the baseline move
9. Bill Russell- He was super smart and only reason he not higher cuz his team was stacked as fuck
10. Shaq- dominant big man of the 90/2000's era.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:05 pm

wavekilla7806 wrote:
wilt scored 100 in a game so why is kobe ahead of wilt??? smh. i wont put kobe in the top 10 just yet because if garnet was healthy the celtics would of repeated the magic is ass to me and always will be they only got by because of stan van gundy if they would of had another coach they would not of made the playoffs. but with all of that being said my top 10 is

jordan
wilt chamberlin
magic johnson
kareem abdul jabaar
Larry Bird
jerry west
Shaq
hakeem olijawon

u tellin me stan can coach when he panics constantly and he on the hot seat come on nigga he bout to lose his job nigga he aint out coach anybody the magic were better and if KG was there the lakers would have still took the ship kobe was cambodian hungry
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:30 pm

seriously if u can watch game 1 of the finals and tell me kobe isnt top ten........... Killyourself
Back to top Go down
TheKing23
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:03 pm

*SuPErmAN* wrote:
seriously if u can watch game 1 of the finals and tell me kobe isnt top ten........... Killyourself
Kobe is good as hell but you can't tell me he doesnt act like MJ. Everything he do is like MJ he needs to be himself that is why I not a fan of him.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:06 pm

TheKing23 wrote:
*SuPErmAN* wrote:
Kobe is good as hell but you can't tell me he doesnt act like MJ. Everything he do is like MJ he needs to be himself that is why I not a fan of him.

kobe and MJ have identical height and nearly identical weight so when kobe does anything its gona seem like jordan thats inevitable
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350
Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 pm

TheKing23 wrote:
*SuPErmAN* wrote:
he's like mj because of his skills...
he cant change that... shrug
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:32 pm

BrAnd™ wrote:
TheKing23 wrote:
*SuPErmAN* wrote:
he's like mj because of his skills...
he cant change that... shrug

word
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:33 pm

king23 is an idiot No

this nigga cant be serious..

i mean real shit sons screen name is "king23" of course he gonna have brons dick stuck in his teeth..

smh... gtfo3
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
wavekilla7806 wrote:

jordan
wilt chamberlin
magic johnson
kareem abdul jabaar
Larry Bird
jerry west
Shaq
hakeem olijawon

u tellin me stan can coach when he panics constantly and he on the hot seat come on nigga he bout to lose his job nigga he aint out coach anybody the magic were better and if KG was there the lakers would have still took the ship kobe was cambodian hungry

on the part that stan van can coach umm yea he can his coaching got them past the cavs

so u mean to tell me if the celtics had kg the magic would of won?? gtfo it went to game 7 w/o kg in the mix

and you know kobe aint doin what he wants against boston if that was true they would of won last year. kobe's good but he aint doin what he did to the magic against the celtics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time   Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next