Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::

Go down 
+8
@iRam
SLIM
KBezzy
jiggy terp
Death(Troy504)
WAVECRAZE3000
iSmoov
Franchise
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Franchise
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 31
Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-03

Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Empty
PostSubject: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: 2009-06-03163616

Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: 2009-06-03163648

Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: 2009-06-03163732

Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: 2009-06-03164142
Back to top Go down
iSmoov
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
iSmoov

Male
Number of posts : 36
Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:57 pm

ok ok you getting there..look like you know what you doin
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Okay You got a lil pattern goin just keep up with a regular brushing..wolfing routine......ya shits pretty good so far.......btw what products are you using?

Last edited by wavecraze3000 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Iight son i see ya KB
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Franchise
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:35 pm

I haven't been at it long at all. I use an annie hard brush, and all I use right now is cc, murrays pomade, and mane and tail shampoo. I use a plastic bag to lay my hair down because I'm wolfing, and at night I wet my durag, put it on untied, and put one or two strech caps over that.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Nice foundation. Keep the brush stroke count up.
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 pm

OK OK i see you homie its wofling time get your brush on my nig and keep us updated
Back to top Go down
Franchise
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Okay. I'll keep you updated as much as I can, or at least when I see improvements. Thanks for the lift though fam.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 pm

this is in the wrong section, it should be in wave talk...
Back to top Go down
Franchise
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 pm

My bad bruh. I really thought I put it underd wave talk. I was in a rush though. I just wanted to post them right quick before I had to leave. My fault Slim......
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Franchise wrote:
My bad bruh. I really thought I put it underd wave talk. I was in a rush though. I just wanted to post them right quick before I had to leave. My fault Slim......

its cool...
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 pm

keep brushing......nice tat
Back to top Go down
Franchise
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 pm

But at least the thread's gotten some pretty good attention..... But since I've got you here Slim, quick question. Earlier when we were talking, you were telling me to back off of the pomades. What is a good substitute? I use the carrot creme, but I want something that is a good moisturizer and has pretty good hold. Any suggestions? Oh, thanks Mari.....
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Franchise wrote:
But at least the thread's gotten some pretty good attention..... But since I've got you here Slim, quick question. Earlier when we were talking, you were telling me to back off of the pomades. What is a good substitute? I use the carrot creme, but I want something that is a good moisturizer and has pretty good hold. Any suggestions? Oh, thanks Mari.....
Well, from time to time, when i need that extra hold for when im wolfing, i use indian hemp, its not a moisturizer, but its better for the hair than pomades, and gives that hold tha you might need. The same rule that applies for pomade is applied here, i dont use it often, every 2-3 days when i really need it.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:16 pm

indian hemp is hella greasy but its gives a SUPER greasy shine also....almost like pomade but easier to apply and if done right it can make ya hair look pretty dope.....hair food is a lighter alternative to hemp
Back to top Go down
Franchise
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:33 pm

So which one is the better of both worlds? And are they better than Murrays?
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:36 pm

both are better than murrays IMO.........the better would be a personal preference.....they are a dollar a piece so buy both shrug
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Franchise wrote:
So which one is the better of both worlds? And are they better than Murrays?

yea they both better than murrarys, you might not see the difference, but its better for ya hair.
Back to top Go down
Franchise
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Well dang. That makes them both better already! I can buy both of them and they'd STILL be cheaper than Murrays! Lol, smh
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Franchise wrote:
Well dang. That makes them both better already! I can buy both of them and they'd STILL be cheaper than Murrays! Lol, smh
lol...so yea try em out and tell us how it works for you.
Back to top Go down
Franchise
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:56 am

You got it bruh.
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 am

potential
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
Franchise
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:46 am

Yeah, but it won't stay potential for long! Just wait and see. After this wolfing session, there should be MAJOR improvement.
Back to top Go down
Waver242
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Waver242

Male
Number of posts : 95
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder...

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Nice shit dude... Keep brushin turn them ripples into HIGH TIDESSSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:27 pm

good start
just remenber brushing is the key not products
brushing so the more you brush the fater you well see waves
but make sure you keep us posted ight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::   Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey:: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franchise ::The Beginning of the Journey::
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next