Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

question for my friend

Go down 
+5
Dame13
Atlboy
Death(Troy504)
D.E.E.Z.Y.
iSmoov
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iSmoov
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
iSmoov

Male
Number of posts : 36
question for my friend Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100question for my friend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

question for my friend Empty
PostSubject: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:19 pm

ight so he got a lil of his hair cut off and when he got out the chair his waves was iight then he went home to take a shower and i saw him after and his shits were gone...im like??? he wants to know was it to early for a cut? he has like a little bit in the back and sides but nothin like he had before the cut
Back to top Go down
D.E.E.Z.Y.
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
D.E.E.Z.Y.

Male
Number of posts : 151
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
question for my friend Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100question for my friend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Yo smoov ur boy had a washout when you are first training your waves and u get a cut you wait a day or two to wash your hair because when you get a cut your waves are loose, they will come back just tell him too brush. When it happened to me i was like what da F*** 4real
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
question for my friend Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100question for my friend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:01 pm

yup classic "Washout" case....the fresh cut gives niggas the illusion their waves are deeper than they truly are.
His waves will be back soon just tell him to keep brushin and raggin...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
iSmoov
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
iSmoov

Male

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:08 pm

ight good looks how long is it gonna take for them to come back?
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
question for my friend Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100question for my friend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:23 pm

i hate washout i be scared 2 get my haircut lol
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
question for my friend Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100question for my friend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:48 pm

iSmoov wrote:

Ummm...If He Has His brushin Dwn 2 Science meaning If He Be Brushin His Ass Off He Should have em Back with in a week or 2 kb kb kb
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Dame13 wrote:
iSmoov wrote:

Ummm...If He Has His brushin Dwn 2 Science meaning If He Be Brushin His Ass Off He Should have em Back with in a week or 2 kb kb kb

Damn my shit came back in like 2-3 days.... shrug
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
question for my friend Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100question for my friend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 pm

O Cuz You prolly get Higher Cuts Or your Waves r deeper than Mine i Stay gettin Low Cuts (#1 & #1.5s WTG) & i Cut Like Every 4-6 weeks Now
Back to top Go down
iSmoov
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
iSmoov

Male

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:49 pm

iight thanks now im scared to get a cut..
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
question for my friend Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100question for my friend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:12 am

yup i got set bak in september cus i didnt kno ur waves cud washout so i got a cut & alota my progress wus gone after tha shower so i quit 4 a while & sed f**k my hair but I started brushing again 2 weeks l8r w/my routine & my friends was like damn u got 'em in dere then i saw it on tha site that washout was common.

damn mane i thought u was like 20 cus i saw a full beard and everything in ur avatar lol
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 am

Atlboy wrote:
i hate washout i be scared 2 get my haircut lol
i feel u nigga but nigga i kept washin my waves out to jus wait like 5 days before u wash
Back to top Go down
StayBrushin
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
StayBrushin

Male
Number of posts : 38
Originated Wave Site : HB
question for my friend Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100question for my friend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:30 pm

i remember back in the day and i did that. i flipped out too. i brushed it after the cut and washed the day after. but tell em dont trip they still there.
Back to top Go down
Wavin
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Wavin

Male
Number of posts : 11
question for my friend Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100question for my friend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:56 pm

D.E.E.Z.Y. wrote:
Yo smoov ur boy had a washout when you are first training your waves and u get a cut you wait a day or two to wash your hair because when you get a cut your waves are loose, they will come back just tell him too brush. When it happened to me i was like what da F*** 4real

Cosign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for my friend   question for my friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question for my friend
Page 1 of 1