Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

conversating with teenagers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166
conversating with teenagers Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100conversating with teenagers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

conversating with teenagers Empty
PostSubject: conversating with teenagers   conversating with teenagers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 am

iight so im not talking bout talking bout just when u meet them talk about trying to fuck them
im only 14 too im talking bout God blessed me with the looks bout not with the flirting skils u no wat im saying i dont even no wat to whisper into a girl ear i usualy ask there friends too ya no hook us up or sumtin like dat u no wat im saying so ual nigga he say that they are i quote " players " help a brother out tell me some shit wat i can whsper in a girls ears ya no wat im saying and how to conversate

any info wil be apreciated peace
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
conversating with teenagers Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100conversating with teenagers Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: conversating with teenagers   conversating with teenagers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 am

my bad yall the title was suppose to be named with teenage girls
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: conversating with teenagers   conversating with teenagers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:09 pm

242spinna wrote:
iight so im not talking bout talking bout just when u meet them talk about trying to fuck them
im only 14 too im talking bout God blessed me with the looks bout not with the flirting skils u no wat im saying i dont even no wat to whisper into a girl ear i usualy ask there friends too ya no hook us up or sumtin like dat u no wat im saying so ual nigga he say that they are i quote " players " help a brother out tell me some shit wat i can whsper in a girls ears ya no wat im saying and how to conversate

well first off, please dont say "u know what im saying" as many times as you did in this post...

Secondly, you aint gotta wisper shit in her ear, especially if you aint got shit to say, it'll make you look like a dumbass...

I've heard this and read this time and time again, and it works for me, USE YOUR SURROUNDINGS, may it be a book shes holding, or a watch she might be wearing etc...

When you talking with a female let her control the flow of the convo, but at the same time dont let her talk about stupid bullshit, becuz then you'll be labeled as the "friend"
thirdly, its CONVERSE not conversate...
any more questions?

and btw, im not a "player", players spit game, and game is repititive, my ish fresh everytime
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: conversating with teenagers   conversating with teenagers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:18 pm

SlimTim wrote:
242spinna wrote:

well first off, please dont say "u know what im saying" as many times as you did in this post...

Secondly, you aint gotta wisper shit in her ear, especially if you aint got shit to say, it'll make you look like a dumbass...

I've heard this and read this time and time again, and it works for me, USE YOUR SURROUNDINGS, may it be a book shes holding, or a watch she might be wearing etc...

When you talking with a female let her control the flow of the convo, but at the same time dont let her talk about stupid bullshit, becuz then you'll be labeled as the "friend"
any more questions?

and btw, im not a "player", players spit game, and game is repititive, my ish fresh everytime
clap this ish actually made sense but last year i had a flow but this year as far as i can get is there numbers so how wud u approach a girl u never even talked to before in your life but she sending out signals to you
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: conversating with teenagers   conversating with teenagers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 pm

242spinna wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
242spinna wrote:

any more questions?

clap this ish actually made sense but last year i had a flow but this year as far as i can get is there numbers so how wud u approach a girl u never even talked to before in your life but she sending out signals to you
first i check her out a little, see if she with friends.
If thats the case you could wait for her to separate from them(and risk missing your chance), bring some of your boys with you to ease the nervousness(and to get possibly get the other girls focus off of you, becuz believe me, most girls will hate becuz you aint talkin to them.)
or fly over there solo....(and risk getting laughed away)
your choice, a bunch of factors determine this(social status,looks,attitude,etc.)
Once you approach her, its all gravey, the hard part is done. Now just remain calm and do ya thing. anymore?
Back to top Go down
gataboyslim
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
gataboyslim

Male
Number of posts : 93
Originated Wave Site : Wave builder
conversating with teenagers Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100conversating with teenagers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: conversating with teenagers   conversating with teenagers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Listen, the first step in flirting is confidence. You can't be scared of girls. They like us just like we like them. Second is eye contact. You let her know you feeling her by letting her see you look at her. When you look at her smile a little. Watch how she responds. You'll know if she feeling you or not,trust your gut. Next is the approach. Asking her friend to hook you up might work now but as you get older it gets lame. When you approach her introduce your self (if you don't already know her) and spark up a convo. As stated previously use your surroundings. If you in school try somethin like "What class you got next? Oh math huh, man I hate math...blah blah blah." Just be confident in yaself. Eventually throw in some compliments and make her laugh. The key is to be comfortable and to make her feel comfortable. It gets easier and easier with time. JUST BE CONFIDENT! Confidence is why you see fine chicks wit corny dudes.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: conversating with teenagers   conversating with teenagers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:17 pm

gataboyslim wrote:
Listen, the first step in flirting is confidence. You can't be scared of girls. They like us just like we like them. Second is eye contact. You let her know you feeling her by letting her see you look at her. When you look at her smile a little. Watch how she responds. You'll know if she feeling you or not,trust your gut. Next is the approach. Asking her friend to hook you up might work now but as you get older it gets lame. When you approach her introduce your self (if you don't already know her) and spark up a convo. As stated previously use your surroundings. If you in school try somethin like "What class you got next? Oh math huh, man I hate math...blah blah blah." Just be confident in yaself. Eventually throw in some compliments and make her laugh. The key is to be comfortable and to make her feel comfortable. It gets easier and easier with time. JUST BE CONFIDENT! Confidence is why you see fine chicks wit corny dudes.

cosign....confidence is what be having them lil bitch niggas with the good chiks..and you thinkin "how that ol bitch ass nigga got the fine ass chik??"
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: conversating with teenagers   conversating with teenagers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:41 pm

nigga stop bringing old shit back....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conversating with teenagers   conversating with teenagers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conversating with teenagers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: The Fairer Sex-
Jump to: