Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's

Go down 
+2
SoufKakSpinna
BrAndon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350
eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Empty
PostSubject: eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's   eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 am

rofl

Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's   eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 pm

I cant say if it was staged but if it was

he's a better man than i'll ever be.

my murkin season woulda began that minute
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's   eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:55 pm

that shit was staged....it was for laughs.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's   eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:20 pm

ummmm i would not get teabagged for no damn laughs and i dont think eminem would neither he a funny ass nigg....i mean dude i dont think he would have to take some nuts to the mouth to get some laughs
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's   eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:23 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
ummmm i would not get teabagged for no damn laughs and i dont think eminem would neither he a funny ass nigg....i mean dude i dont think he would have to take some nuts to the mouth to get some laughs
shrug
maybe they(mtv) planned on doing that and just had to pick a random star to do it to....thas all i can think of.
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's   eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:26 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
I cant say if it was staged but if it was

he's a better man than i'll ever be.

my murkin season woulda began that minute
word...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 170
Originated Wave Site : WB
eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's   eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:30 pm

i think it was staged cuz he saw the dude falling toward him. why the hell didnt he move?
he had plenty of time unless he just wanted a man's ass crack in his face.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's   eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:30 pm

SHIrT wrote:
i think it was staged cuz he saw the dude falling toward him. why the hell didnt he move?
he had plenty of time unless he just wanted a man's ass crack in his face.
thas what im sayin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's   eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eminem gets nuts in his face at the VMA's
Page 1 of 1