Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????

Go down 
+8
Stormseek
jiggy terp
Atlboy
how2getwaves.com
Imfamus
lilmike_35215
I-Dizzy
DATBOY559
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm

I WAZ READIN A POST BY WAVE MASTER IT SAID STAY AWAY FRM MINERAL OIL AND LANOLIN BUT DOO GRO GOT BOTH AND I JUS BOUGHT CC AND PUT IT IN MY HAIR AND IT FELT AND LOOKED THE SAME IN MY HAIR AS DOO GRO LOTION
I NEED THICKER HAIR CUZ MY HAIR IS WEAK AND MORE AND MORE LITTLE BALD SPOTS KEEP POOPIN UP AFTER I BE BRUSHIN SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F TO DO I ALREADY USED ALMOST HALF A BOTTLE OF DOO GRO LOTION TO MAKE MY HAIR THICKER AND I AINT SEEN NO DIFFRENCE WHAT THE F DO I DO DOES ANY ONE KNOW ANY OTHA PRODUCTS
SUM ONE HELP YA BOY confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
I-Dizzy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
I-Dizzy

Male
Number of posts : 20
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 am

doo grow is the only product I know of. I've heard that biotin works well for thickening hair, but thats like a pill that you take everyday. Do some research. Besides that make sure you conditon everytime you wash to keep your hair healthy. Also drink lots of water because it promotes healthy hair growth
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:25 am

cosign wit dizzy. i took biotin a few months ago and after a week or 2 i saw results really good while using doo gro. i use the doo gro mega thick grease instead of the lotion but i have tried both and the lotion seems like it doesn't do as good. another grease that is like doo gro is this
http://hairproductfinder.com/shopping/product_images/101%20B%20Bros%20super%20gro%20lite%206znc%2002338%20.jpg

my ma used 2 put it in my sister hair but my sister didnt take care of her hair but it did work kinda.
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:10 am

*wack ass superman music* Never fear....WM21 is here!!!

95% of the products we use for our hair are bound to contain at least one of the ingriedients from my thread....if you want to go for an all-natural product which is the execption try HB Carrot or Olive Cream.....I used to use Doo Grow as my main moisturizer but you can try Biotin as well shrug
Back to top Go down
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male
Number of posts : 210
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:34 am

WaveMaster21 wrote:

95% of the products we use for our hair are bound to contain at least one of the ingriedients from my thread....if you want to go for an all-natural product which is the execption try HB Carrot or Olive Cream.....I used to use Doo Grow as my main moisturizer but you can try Biotin as well shrug

Or you can use Ant green products his is all natural. Lol Wink

I would say if it was something that would make your hair thicker it would be something you ate versus something you you put on your scalp thats why you don't find to many companies sell products to claim to make your hair grow or make it thicker.

Because then they would have to back it up. And those type of things are hard to prove.
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 am

how2getwaves.com wrote:
WaveMaster21 wrote:

Or you can use Ant green products his is all natural. Lol Wink

I would say if it was something that would make your hair thicker it would be something you ate versus something you you put on your scalp thats why you don't find to many companies sell products to claim to make your hair grow or make it thicker.

Because then they would have to back it up. And those type of things are hard to prove.

edap@Ant....I'm going cop some seasick and one of those Kent brushes one of these days....lol shrug
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Doo gro does make your hair thicker u wouldnt be able 2 see it if u keep getting these low hair cuts.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Atlboy wrote:
Doo gro does make your hair thicker u wouldnt be able 2 see it if u keep getting these low hair cuts.
but when it grows bac its the same
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:23 pm

It takes a while to see results. Be patient. You may have to cycle through several treatments with a product to determine if it works for you.
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male
Number of posts : 56
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 pm

I personally don't believe the du-gro hype and dropped it for carrot creme.. which i honestly don't like. Trying to be different
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/RandyReturns
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:15 pm

things that are so called bad for your hair only seemed to make my waves look better
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 am

bankboi09 wrote:
things that are so called bad for your hair only seemed to make my waves look better

fuckin showoff lmao
*brushes hair violently*

ima be up there with you soon enough...lol
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:51 am

http://www.sbwaves.com/wave-talk-f1/foods-that-help-grow-healthy-hair-t682.htm

http://www.sbwaves.com/wave-talk-f1/essential-vitamins-u-need-for-hair-t684.htm

http://www.sbwaves.com/wave-talk-f1/oils-thats-good-for-hair-look-out-for-them-t683.htm

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Suprah wrote:
http://www.sbwaves.com/wave-talk-f1/foods-that-help-grow-healthy-hair-t682.htm

http://www.sbwaves.com/wave-talk-f1/essential-vitamins-u-need-for-hair-t684.htm

http://www.sbwaves.com/wave-talk-f1/oils-thats-good-for-hair-look-out-for-them-t683.htm

Your welcome

ty suprah damn. all this info on this site answers all ur questions.

just take the time to read
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????   WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL????????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS THE TRUTH SUM ONE HELP YA BOY FA REAL?????????????????
Page 1 of 1