Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

i really i need help

Go down 
+10
Atlboy
Waver242
Suprah
J-Dizzy
Sid
JoJO
iSmoov
D.E.E.Z.Y.
Dame13
malique
14 posters
AuthorMessage
malique
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 1
i really i need help Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100i really i need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-31

i really i need help Empty
PostSubject: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:53 pm

OK i started my wolfing session with a 1.5 cut last sunday but i am seeing no improvements to my right side. I use Olive cream and olive oil and a diane 8118 and thats it. i brush alot and durag alot but i only see very tiny waves trying to come in . what do you guys reccomend i do to get that right side in.
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
i really i need help Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100i really i need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:00 pm

i reccomend that you try brushin your Right side straight Down Or Forward. Just try different angles & Kill Dat Right Side Wit A hard brush & make sure you keep brushin, moisturizing,& Wolfing.
Back to top Go down
D.E.E.Z.Y.
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
D.E.E.Z.Y.

Male
Number of posts : 151
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
i really i need help Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100i really i need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Be patient and keep brushing until your arm hurts and try to wolf for 5 to 6 weeks but all in all kb
Back to top Go down
iSmoov
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
iSmoov

Male
Number of posts : 36
i really i need help Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i really i need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:04 pm

D.E.E.Z.Y. wrote:
Be patient and keep brushing until your arm hurts and try to wolf for 5 to 6 weeks but all in all kb

what he said.
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:05 pm

nothing much more you can do but just keep brushing and du ragin and time is very important just wait fam they well come soon
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
i really i need help Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i really i need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:06 pm

cosign with Dameand DEEZY

and Ismoov your a gayfish
Back to top Go down
J-Dizzy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
J-Dizzy

Male
Number of posts : 22
i really i need help Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100i really i need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:39 pm

Yeah as they said be patient. Cuz my Right and Left side is weak and it seems sometimes like they will never come. I just keep brusing and hope they will come eventually.
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
i really i need help Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i really i need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Dame13 wrote:
i reccomend that you try brushin your Right side straight Down Or Forward. Just try different angles & Kill Dat Right Side Wit A hard brush & make sure you keep brushin, moisturizing,& Wolfing.

domt brush straight down

but brush and try different slants
wolf for a long period of time and trims to keep u lookin fresh

all that adds up to u havin a wavy right side kb
Back to top Go down
Waver242
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Waver242

Male
Number of posts : 95
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder...
i really i need help Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i really i need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:23 pm

dont keep brushin in the same way Neutral

try diff. slants and angles
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:45 pm

^^^co-sign^^^
Back to top Go down
BamaBoi72
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
BamaBoi72

Male
Number of posts : 23

Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 pm

yea just brush that side ore than the rest, the more u brush the faster u will c results
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Right side doesnt come in over night....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:26 pm

The right side takes wolfin and patience. I have heard anything other than that to get you spinning hard on the right.
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
i really i need help Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100i really i need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 pm

try a 45 degree angle but first find out which way ur hair grows and u can brush accordingly. rude made a thread about this.

http://www.sbwaves.com/wave-talk-f1/how-to-figure-out-how-to-brush-your-hair-t953.htm?highlight=how+to+brush+hair

hope it helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i really i need help   i really i need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i really i need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: 360 Waves :: Wave Talk-
Jump to: