Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions

Go down 
+12
Jayrock
how2getwaves.com
Kasper Cole
SLIM
Suprah
N3ptune
Atlboy
BK Spinna
Sid
Mr. Tsunami
Death(Troy504)
BoiWhoCriedWolf
16 posters
AuthorMessage
BoiWhoCriedWolf
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 29
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Empty
PostSubject: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm

ok wuzzup ya'll

So I became a wave enthusiast maybe 2 months ago and ever since then I've been brushin everyday, researching products, and raggin up all the time. Here are my wolfin pics before the cut.

First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions IMG00253
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions IMG00251
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions IMG00252

So after about 4 weeks of wolfing, I decided that I desperately needed a cut. So I tell my barber I want a 2" WTG and he's like OK and proceeds to cut my hair. Well surprisingly this nigga damn near scalps me, the same barber I've been goin to since I was a little guy. Shame. You can barely see the waves I had because they do not have enough depth to really be that visible now. Here are the pics after cut.

First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions IMG00288
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions IMG00283

It also appears that I'm going bald as well, at the young age of 21. While wolfing, the hair on the top of my head and crown is noticeably thinner than my sides and back if you look close. Do ya'll recommend anything for thinning/balding hair beyond that of doo gro?

I have been brushing the shit out of my top and I can only get a couple ripples. I'm not sure why but I'm guessing its because my hair is thinner on top.

The products I'm using right now are Luster's Pink Lotion, the Doo Gro grease in the jar, and sportin waves for the long wolfin sessions. I do realize that these products contain petrolatum and I want to stop using them, but my pink lotion bottle is almost empty and I wanted to finish it lol. Products I'm considering buying are CC, Olive oil, and the Doo Gro Lotion. Which do you think would be best or is it all down to preference? I also need to get a good shampoo and conditioner.

Apologies for the long post.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Ya the cut was to low

You were right askin for a #2, it wouldve had yo waves dwappin(09 new orleans slang)

Only thing you can do is continue brushing and find a different barber.

I would recommend da Doo Gro lotion to thicken your hair....

A good shampoo is Cream Of Nature Ultra moisturizing
Good conditioner would be Olive cholesterol its a deep conditioner that works wonders

As for your top every waver has a problem side just brush your top more than the other sides to compensate.

Your hair grows slow if thats 4 weeks...next time your wolfin and your hair starts gettin wild get a trim, so you can look presentable, continue wolfing, and keep your progress.

And work on pic taking a couple were to close to da camera, try gettin like da first pic at a nice distance.

If you need help with anything else feel free to pm me and ill help you as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Troy504 wrote:
Ya the cut was to low

You were right askin for a #2, it wouldve had yo waves dwappin(09 new orleans slang)

Good conditioner would be Olive cholesterol its a deep conditioner that works wonders

As for your top every waver has a problem side just brush your top more than the other sides to compensate.

Your hair grows slow if thats 4 weeks...next time your wolfin and your hair starts gettin wild get a trim, so you can look presentable, continue wolfing, and keep your progress.

And work on pic taking a couple were to close to da camera, try gettin like da first pic at a nice distance.

If you need help with anything else feel free to pm me and ill help you as much as possible.

comfsign

good text btw, but smh at name
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Troy504 wrote:
Ya the cut was to low

cosign and kb
Back to top Go down
BK Spinna
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
BK Spinna

Male
Number of posts : 95
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:40 pm

kb u didnt even need a cut in the first place
Back to top Go down
BoiWhoCriedWolf
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm sorry the before pics were actually 2 or 3 weeks before the cut. You don't wanna see my hair RIGHT before the cut.

Thanks for all the advice from all of you. I'll probably pick up some doogro lotion after I leave the gym tonight.
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:43 pm

yea next time get a #2 wtg
Back to top Go down
N3ptune
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
N3ptune

Male
Number of posts : 34

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Going bald is most likely due to your genes. But to thicken your hair, i would recommend a supplement that I heard alot of good about. It's called biotin. Biotin is more effective than doo-gro in most case.

Feel free to PM me for more information bruh
Back to top Go down
BoiWhoCriedWolf
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:09 pm

N3ptune wrote:
Going bald is most likely due to your genes. But to thicken your hair, i would recommend a supplement that I heard alot of good about. It's called biotin. Biotin is more effective than doo-gro in most case.

aights thanks. that's a pill right?
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:27 pm

What they sed
And yes biotin is a pill
Get 5000mcg bottle
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:28 pm

BoiWhoCriedWolf wrote:
N3ptune wrote:

aights thanks. that's a pill right?

yea its a pill.

and p.s. all yal niggas needa stop cosigning troy, yal know damn well that wasnt what yal was thinking, theres no reason for 2-3 niggas cosigning the same shit....be original every once in awhile....smh.
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:39 pm

SlimTim wrote:

yea its a pill.

and p.s. all yal niggas needa stop cosigning troy, yal know damn well that wasnt what yal was thinking, theres no reason for 2-3 niggas cosigning the same shit....be original every once in awhile....smh.
lol
yeah pimp, get you some biotin (5000mcg) and you could also use a hair thickener as your moisturizer.
Doo-gro and Indian Hemp seem to be the more suggested hair thickeners.

i agree that you didn't need a cut. wolf until your hair is unmanageable. push it to the limit
Back to top Go down
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male
Number of posts : 210

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:17 pm

You got a good barber. I can tell he cut you atg. thats good. I can tell your hair grows kinda fast so it will be a good Idea to wolf at least 3 times as long as you did in the first pic to achieve the best results while brushing of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:26 pm

how2getwaves.com wrote:
You got a good barber. I can tell he cut you atg. thats good. I can tell your hair grows kinda fast so it will be a good Idea to wolf at least 3 times as long as you did in the first pic to achieve the best results while brushing of course.

cosign and kb kbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkb
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
BoiWhoCriedWolf
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:18 pm

What my shit was really like at 4 weeks wolfin. Fuckin wild.
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions IMG00261

Yes I know I have a big head. Sorry for the street quality photos.

Taken today:
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions IMG00289

Last edited by BoiWhoCriedWolf on Fri May 29, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Ya a trim wouldve been nice
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:33 pm

yeah biotin is really good, use that with doo gro and u set. a good conditioner that i dont think many ppl on the site use that i like is nexxus moisturizing conditioner. its sumthn about carrot/olive cholesterol that im not feeling NE more.a great shampoo is creme of nature conditioning shampoo also
Back to top Go down
BoiWhoCriedWolf
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:07 pm

lilmike_35215 wrote:
yeah biotin is really good, use that with doo gro and u set. a good conditioner that i dont think many ppl on the site use that i like is nexxus moisturizing conditioner. its sumthn about carrot/olive cholesterol that im not feeling NE more.a great shampoo is creme of nature conditioning shampoo also

Yea I bought some doo gro lotion, cream of nature moisturizing detangling shampoo, and some LeKair's cholesterol conditioner.

My shit is lookin darker now to me.
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:50 pm

kb ight?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 170
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:30 pm

just about everything's been covered. but i saw that you made a comment about going
to the gym. are you hooping or lifting? b/c if you are lifting and taking supplements, that
might have something to do with your hair thinning. nice update, btw.
Back to top Go down
BoiWhoCriedWolf
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:04 pm

SHIrT wrote:
just about everything's been covered. but i saw that you made a comment about going
to the gym. are you hooping or lifting? b/c if you are lifting and taking supplements, that
might have something to do with your hair thinning. nice update, btw.

Im lifting and running, but I haven't taken any supplements for months. When I was though it was just a whey protein shake.
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 170
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:41 pm

well, that shouldn't be the problem then. probably just time for you to start losing your
hair. stressing about it will only make it worse.
Back to top Go down
BoiWhoCriedWolf
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:47 pm

SHIrT wrote:
well, that shouldn't be the problem then. probably just time for you to start losing your
hair. stressing about it will only make it worse.

Sad No
Back to top Go down
surfer boi!
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
surfer boi!

Male
Number of posts : 16
First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:22 pm

dis shit is dope!
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:23 pm

The barber did give you a slight scalping but the wave pattern is still visible. That happens sometimes. You put in the major work with a wolfing session and the dag on barber does whatever. Next time just tell him to take off just enough so that you are still spinning. Some people call it a dark ceaser or use a guard number like 2 wtg. Either way just ask the barber to take off the least amount possible to make your hair even all the way around.
As for hair products, I swear by the Indian Hemp with the African Continennet on it made by Kuze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions   First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First/Fresh Cut/Progress Pics and questions
Page 1 of 1