Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Durags vs. Wave Caps551
Share | 
 

 Durags vs. Wave Caps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
J-E@sy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 38
Age: 24
Reputation:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Alot of wavers b usin du rags, but personally I dont like em. I used to use it, until I got a big deep permanent line on my forehead...

Du rags: Pros: Holds hair down EXCELLENT, made very strong

Cons: Leaves big line on your forehead after a while, complicated to put on and tie, For some people, it recedes your hairline

Wave caps: Pros: Holds hair down good, normally leaves no lines, marks, etc. on your forehead, Can stretch out to fit almost any head size, Easy to put on, dont have to tie anything or make knots

Cons: Easier to rip, may have to buy TWO or more caps to hold your hair down good


Last edited by J-E@sy on Tue May 26, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna


Male
Number of posts: 207
Age: 22
Location: London
Originated Wave Site: Hairboutique and Wavebuilder
Reputation:
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date: 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 7:08 pm

I still use durag cuz i think its best but i wear a wave cap underneath so i dont get a line
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna


Male
Number of posts: 419
Age: 27
Location: Live from the five hundred and four
Reputation:
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date: 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 pm

i just use a durag with wide bands (annie).
i seldom get a line, and when i do it goes away after a few min.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator


Male
Number of posts: 1431
Age: 21
Reputation:
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date: 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 7:36 pm

lol at getting a permantent line on your forehead......... btw i prefer durags when sleep etc but when im deep wolfing i use both
Back to top Go down
classic94
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 8
Age: 28
Reputation:
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date: 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 8:24 pm

du rags makes your side hairline recide over time
i dont wear du rags or wave caps i dont think its healthy
for your hair shrug
Back to top Go down
D-Boyy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 35
Age: 20
Location: Chicago
Originated Wave Site: wavebuilder
Reputation:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 8:27 pm

classic94 wrote:
du rags makes your side hairline recide over time
i dont wear du rags or wave caps i dont think its healthy
for your hair shrug


so what do you wear at night when you go to bed, or do you sleep standin' up? shrug
Back to top Go down
classic94
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 8
Age: 28
Reputation:
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date: 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

D-Boyy wrote:
classic94 wrote:
du rags makes your side hairline recide over time
i dont wear du rags or wave caps i dont think its healthy
for your hair shrug


so what do you wear at night when you go to bed, or do you sleep standin' up? shrug

i dont cover my head atall i use to wear durags an wave caps it fucked my hairline
up on the sides it took a long time to get it back under control
Back to top Go down
Sataro
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 6
Age: 24
Location: Da Gump
Reputation:
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date: 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 8:47 pm

I wear durags the majority of the time,but sometimes I wear a wave cap under a durag. As for the line I just wear the durag on the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat


Male
Number of posts: 131
Age: 26
Originated Wave Site: Wave Builder
Reputation:
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date: 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 9:02 pm

J-E@sy wrote:
Alot of wavers b usin du rags, but personally I dont like em. I used to use it, until I got a big deep permanent line on my forehead...

Du rags: Pros: Holds hair down EXCELLENT, made very strong

Cons: Leaves big line on your forehead after a while, complicated to put on and tie, For some people, it recedes your hairline

Wave caps: Pros: Holds hair down good, normally leaves no lines, marks, etc. on your forehead, Can stretch out to fit almost any head size, Easy to put on, dont have to tie anything or make knots

Cons: Easier to rip, may have to buy TWO or more caps to hold your hair down good

since when did a durag receed a hairline smh on that one u only get big ass lines through really tight tying, u must of used a shitty durag if they are complicated to put on and tie, its easy wave caps leave lines to but it depends on tha wave cap. i have a wave cap that i got from dollar tree and that shit is tha truth
Back to top Go down
D-Boyy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 35
Age: 20
Location: Chicago
Originated Wave Site: wavebuilder
Reputation:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 9:07 pm

classic94 wrote:
D-Boyy wrote:
classic94 wrote:
du rags makes your side hairline recide over time
i dont wear du rags or wave caps i dont think its healthy
for your hair shrug


so what do you wear at night when you go to bed, or do you sleep standin' up? shrug

i dont cover my head atall i use to wear durags an wave caps it fucked my hairline
up on the sides it took a long time to get it back under control

oh iight, i didn't mean any disrespect in my first comment, i'm just curious.
u still spinnin' without using a durag or wave cap?
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat


Male
Number of posts: 131
Age: 26
Originated Wave Site: Wave Builder
Reputation:
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date: 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 9:13 pm

D-Boyy wrote:
classic94 wrote:
D-Boyy wrote:
classic94 wrote:
du rags makes your side hairline recide over time
i dont wear du rags or wave caps i dont think its healthy
for your hair shrug


so what do you wear at night when you go to bed, or do you sleep standin' up? shrug

i dont cover my head atall i use to wear durags an wave caps it fucked my hairline
up on the sides it took a long time to get it back under control

oh iight, i didn't mean any disrespect in my first comment, i'm just curious.
u still spinnin' without using a durag or wave cap?

i dont believe he is
Back to top Go down
classic94
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 8
Age: 28
Reputation:
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date: 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 9:28 pm

wavekilla7806 wrote:
D-Boyy wrote:
classic94 wrote:
D-Boyy wrote:
classic94 wrote:
du rags makes your side hairline recide over time
i dont wear du rags or wave caps i dont think its healthy
for your hair shrug


so what do you wear at night when you go to bed, or do you sleep standin' up? shrug

i dont cover my head atall i use to wear durags an wave caps it fucked my hairline
up on the sides it took a long time to get it back under control

oh iight, i didn't mean any disrespect in my first comment, i'm just curious.
u still spinnin' without using a durag or wave cap?

i dont believe he is


i prefer the light fade grown man look waves are for little boys sleeping
i use to have waves when i wore durags tho but it fucked up my hairline
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator


Male
Number of posts: 1260
Age: 23
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Originated Wave Site: Wavebuilder
Reputation:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Nigga i wear a du rag about literally 15 hours a day(day/night)
The line goes away like 10 mins after i take off my rag and it never fucked with my hairline...

_________________
"In The South Your Not Allowed To Rap Unless You Got a Pattened Dance"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
D-Boyy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 35
Age: 20
Location: Chicago
Originated Wave Site: wavebuilder
Reputation:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm

classic94 wrote:
wavekilla7806 wrote:
D-Boyy wrote:
classic94 wrote:
D-Boyy wrote:
classic94 wrote:
du rags makes your side hairline recide over time
i dont wear du rags or wave caps i dont think its healthy
for your hair shrug


so what do you wear at night when you go to bed, or do you sleep standin' up? shrug

i dont cover my head atall i use to wear durags an wave caps it fucked my hairline
up on the sides it took a long time to get it back under control

oh iight, i didn't mean any disrespect in my first comment, i'm just curious.
u still spinnin' without using a durag or wave cap?

i dont believe he is


i prefer the light fade grown man look waves are for little boys sleeping
i use to have waves when i wore durags tho but it fucked up my hairline

classic u definelty fucked up this thread with ya wave hatin'. why should u preach about why and why not to have a durag or wave cap when you dont even have or support the wave look. shrug dont make sense imo


Last edited by D-Boyy on Wed May 27, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat


Male
Number of posts: 131
Age: 26
Originated Wave Site: Wave Builder
Reputation:
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date: 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Quote :
i prefer the light fade grown man look waves are for little boys sleeping
i use to have waves when i wore durags tho but it fucked up my hairline

then y r u on a wave site neyo gtfo3 gtfo
Back to top Go down
classic94
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 8
Age: 28
Reputation:
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date: 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Troy504 wrote:
Nigga i wear a du rag about literally 15 hours a day(day/night)
The line goes away like 10 mins after i take off my rag and it never fucked with my hairline...



MAN U DUMB AS FUCK A DURAG WILL FUCK UP THE LITTLE SIDE EDGES OF YOUR
HAIRLINE IT MIGHT NOT DO IT TO EVERYBODY BUT I NO PEOPLE WHO IT HAPPEND
TO I TRYED EVERTHING TO GET MY HAIR BACK IN THAT SPOT UNTIL SOMEBODY
TOLD ME IT WAS THE DURAG DOING THAT SHIT Razz
Back to top Go down
classic94
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts: 8
Age: 28
Reputation:
1 / 1001 / 100

Registration date: 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 9:51 pm

LIL HOMIE NO WHAT HE TALKING ABOUT



Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper


Male
Number of posts: 228
Age: 22
Location: Where Its ALL SMILES AND NO SUGAR
Reputation:
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date: 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 pm

I use both. the du rag leaves a line in the front and back and afterwhile can cause some people to have hair loss at the back but thats primarily cause they tie it too tight. Durags are too tight when you sleep and them mufuckas itch at the back and start to irritate like a std. A wave cap is all around good. No marks(hardly), good hold and conforms to head. Only thing is that durags usually have better hold cause you can tie them tight but two wave caps will get the job done. And its not prefernece wave caps are better. they get ALL your hair laid down including the back and sides.
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat


Male
Number of posts: 131
Age: 26
Originated Wave Site: Wave Builder
Reputation:
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date: 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Durags vs. Wave Caps   Wed May 27, 2009 12:04 am

classic94 wrote:
LIL HOMIE NO WHAT HE TALKING ABOUT




nigga kill yoself neyo gtfo of life
Back to top Go down
 

Durags vs. Wave Caps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Infidel Caps Patch Pages
» Intriguing names among other teams' first-wave cuts
» Free Uc Browser For Samsung Wave II GT-S8530
» Samsung Wave 525 board
» Thumbs up samsung s5603 phone lock done using free software multiloader ver.5.60

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ ::  ::  :: -