Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com

Go down 
+15
bsmoove247
Death(Troy504)
BrAndon
KoolAidNoSugar
YUNG360
Da Kid
P3rf3cto
KBezzy
Static Shock
Atlboy
SLIM
jiggy terp
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Dame13
how2getwaves.com
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male
Number of posts : 210
Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-16

Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Empty
PostSubject: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:02 pm

I could have purchased Dianes, Annies or maybe even Wave Enforcers and sold them on my site but I chose not to because I wanted something of greater quality to offer to my friends.

This is why I chose to go with a handmade brush they are far superior to the brushes mentioned above.

It's something about a handmade brush on your scalp that you can't put into words.

I tried them all (KENTS INCLUDED) and the ones I offer are the best hands down!

As an Authority on Waves, people all over the world can vouch for my experience and my knowledge when it comes to hair. I am not someone hiding behind a computer I am one of you and I only want the best for you.

Just to show you I'm serious about my brushes. I will put a deal together for a limited time offer. OK Here's The Deal a Free Creme Conditioner and Wave Cap with Instructions with the purchase of a brush for a limited time..

Offering the best quality possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Nice Brushes 29.95 Life-Time Warranty
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:47 pm

YUNG360 wrote:
WTF 29.95 THAT'S A LOT FOR A BRUSH

never have to buy one again tho soo...

shrug
looks worth it to me

plus that deal...shiiit.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:34 pm

I would like to get a few more details about the brush. Would you be willing to provide a sample to an impartial member of the sb community to conduct a product evaluation? Your rep is strong thus far with the other products offered on your site. I guess it is safe to presume that the brushes are superb as well. Just not sure.
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:35 pm

jiggy terp wrote:
I would like to get a few more details about the brush. Would you be willing to provide a sample to an impartial member of the sb community to conduct a product evaluation? Your rep is strong thus far with the other products offered on your site. I guess it is safe to presume that the brushes are superb as well. Just not sure.

dont worry jiggy..

im about to cop ..

and as soon as i do..

ill write up the review...

i gotchu..
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Good lookin. I will jump out dare if its the move. I like brushes.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:54 pm

30 bucks is alot.
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:02 am

alot for 1 brush
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:03 am

Atlboy wrote:
alot for 1 brush

i know....but its going to be a waaay better than other brushes...is it worth 30 bucks...well we're going to find out when rude does his review
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:05 am

cool ill be waiting Smile
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:17 pm

idk care how good the brush is 30bucks for a brush fuk dat.no offense ant
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Has ANT let us down yet................
I didnt think so

ANd if he's right again 30 dollars for a lifetime brush is WELL WORTH it. The money that many memebers on here have spent on products and brushes alike WELL goes over 30 dollars. SO why not save your coins for a quick sec and cop one. WOrst case you dont like the brush and you write your review about it and dont cop another one. Break the "NIGGER" mentality and stop the crying about how much it is blah blah

Put it like this if you buy a BENTLEY you spend 100,000 and thats a lifetime ride you buy a ford you spend 40,000 and the shit break down in 5 yrs and you gotta pay out the ass to keep up repiars and eventually get a new ride.

Make sense afro
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
Takes two to tango winner
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:36 pm

I gotta better idea kam..save $1 every day on june and July cop one.. there ya go
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:39 pm

I gotta better idea kam..save $1 every day on june and July cop one.. there ya go
Back to top Go down
Da Kid
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Da Kid

Male
Number of posts : 118

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Cl3an wrote:
lol nice idea.how long yall think it'll be before rude gets one and hits us up with the review,cause like everybody else i am very curious to see how this plays out.
Back to top Go down
YUNG360
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
YUNG360

Male
Number of posts : 137
Originated Wave Site : GUMBUILDER

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:05 pm

wale165 wrote:
idk care how good the brush is 30bucks for a brush fuk dat.no offense ant
cosign im not paying that much for a damn brush no offense ant i kno yo products good but y the brush 30$$ explain that to me maybe i'll understand it better
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:09 pm

umm how bout u look @ prior posts before u do so post urself..bro bro!
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Ant that is a lil much but i understand why though. Also, if you cant afford it stop posting that you cant and discouraging business for the man. if you cant afford a car you dont go in the dealership and complain to the salesman, you just look at the car and hold your head down silently in admiration and jealousy at the people who have one.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:23 pm

okay niggas...we get the point Neutral
30 bucks is "alot of money" for a brush.

stop saying it plz!
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350
Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:28 pm

SlimTim wrote:
okay niggas...we get the point Neutral
30 bucks is "alot of money" for a brush.

stop saying it plz!
co-sign rofl
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Im gonna get the brush.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
bsmoove247
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 3
Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:46 pm

This brush (softy) is awesome. You can tell where the extra money went. It glides thru each strand of hair and is not scratchy on the scalp.
Back to top Go down
wave kid
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 28
Originated Wave Site : wave talk
Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:10 pm

I think ill stick with the wavenforcer. It probably works better anyway and its only like 3 dollars
Back to top Go down
BoiWhoCriedWolf
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 29

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Yea everybody always says that a brush is a brush right? I love my wave enforcer #555.

And goddamn Stacey Dash is lookin good as fuck on that KING cover. She been around forever though. How old is she?
Back to top Go down
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male
Number of posts : 210

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:11 pm

bsmoove247 wrote:
This brush (softy) is awesome. You can tell where the extra money went. It glides thru each strand of hair and is not scratchy on the scalp.

Word! That's whats what it do.

That's why I'm sellin em.

Good look for postin that fam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com   Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brushes now availible on how2getwaves.com
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next