Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?

Go down 
+6
jiggy terp
Jayrock
Mr. Tsunami
SoufKakSpinna
Sid
ThePacster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePacster
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 7
8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 1008 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Empty
PostSubject: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Hey guys. Been wolfing for a while, and haven't seen a barber chair since April. I'm usually pretty busy at work during the day so i try to make sure I get in all my brushing done in the evening, using carrot creme one or two times a day, half way through I changed over to olive creme though.

8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Hair-back

8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Hair-side

8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Hair-top

I guess the one thing I've never really been sure of is when is it time to finally get that cut and see what your wolfing's done for you. I was planning on getting 2# wtg, but not sure if I should now or try to keep going. My hair has been very stubborn so either I just don't have alot of waves or they're hiding since my hair is so thick. What would you guys do?
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 1008 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:21 pm

you shoud get a cut and start a new wolfing session
dont want to lose progress
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 1008 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:27 pm

when ur hair gits unmanageable
git a #2 wtg and start again
Back to top Go down
ThePacster
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:28 pm

I've also heard its good to wash your hair the day before correct? I usually wash it Sunday so I could go get it cut Monday.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:02 pm

if this is ur first wolfin session i think u wolfed to long, heard somewhere that wolfin that long on first wolfin session could make you lose some progress. But it could just be a lie and ur waves are just being hidden under ur hair
Back to top Go down
ThePacster
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 pm

ThePacster wrote:
I've also heard its good to wash your hair the day before correct? I usually wash it Sunday so I could go get it cut Monday.

Really? Thats news to me. All I've ever read is wolfing is usually 4-12 weeks, and the longer you wolf the deeper your waves may get.
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 1008 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:13 pm

learn to take pics pls
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
ThePacster
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Jayrock wrote:
learn to take pics pls

I don't have a camera so I had to make due with a cell phone.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1008 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Looks like I see ripples on the top and sides but the back has a wave pattern. Feel free to get a cut. Then wolf again. It cant hurt you. If you cut below a 2 wtg, you might lose progress.
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 1008 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:16 pm

hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Tai dai waves
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Tai dai waves

Female
Number of posts : 414
8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1008 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:07 pm

do ur hair get straight the longer it get? If so I think we might have the same
hair text.
R u use'n a hard, med. or soft brush?
I recommend that u use a hard brush with yo hair be'n so high
and use a stock'n cap under yo durag 2 give u extra compression if ur not ready 2 get a cut
Back to top Go down
ThePacster
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:11 pm

I can't really say it gets straighter... at least not the sides of my head. My hair is very thick and It likes to curl tightly. It's also very prone to drying out, but I've been using a hard brush from day one, and at night use a durag with a wave cap over it.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:36 pm

ya time for a cut....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:48 pm

co-sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?   8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 weeks wolfing update - time to see the barber?
Page 1 of 1