Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp

Go down 
+2
@iRam
wavekilla7806
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Empty
PostSubject: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:29 am

ok for anybody that has old ps1 games and dont have a ps2 a computer can be your best friend. http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/ that is the list of the best ps1 emulators(vital for the process of playing games on your computer). now you might need winrar which is a better version of your computers archiver. to download it go here http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10745708.html now after you download that(make sure u download winrar first). install winrar then after its installed download the ps1 emulator that you feel might work for your computer(epsxe is one i recommend thats one i use). this part gets a little bit complicated this is the part where u need to download plugins for emulators(some emulators come with plugins and some you will have to download) the most important plugin you will need is the bios(its like tha brain if you dont have this you can't play a ps1 on your computer. to download the bios file go here http://www.sendspace.com/file/xwdqpn. to download plugins go here http://www.emuxhaven.net/pluginpsx.shtml. with the plugins on that page download 1 plugin from each category(graphics,sound,controller,cdrom).

now that you have all of that if you have the ps1 emulator downloaded make a folder for it and extract it to that folder with winrar. after it is extracted to that folder the emulator will have sub folders that you can put the bios,plugins etc. when you download the plugins extract them to the subfolders of the ps1 emulator so that when u configure your plugins its there and all you have to do is put them in the category they fit in and one more not make sure you put the bios file in the bios folder of the emulator or nothing will work. if you have any questions pm me
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:31 am

i play p1 on my touch fuck with that
Back to top Go down
wm23
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wm23

Male
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:47 am

good post wavekilla,
but Will doing this fuck up my computer with viruses, because I don't want to pay to get my computer cleaned out.
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:50 am

wm23 wrote:
good post wavekilla,
but Will doing this fuck up my computer with viruses, because I don't want to pay to get my computer cleaned out.

it shouldnt becuse the sites that are poseted are the sites i went to
Back to top Go down
wm23
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wm23

Male
for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:03 pm

wavekilla7806 wrote:
wm23 wrote:
good post wavekilla,

it shouldnt becuse the sites that are poseted are the sites i went to

gud lookin out
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:21 pm

good shit killa....rep point fam
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Good shit n mari your a dick.....Quit editin ma shit you aint COOL!!!!

Last edited by wavecraze3000 on Sun May 03, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm

*mari* wrote:

how??????
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:43 pm

jailbreak emulators
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:56 pm

*mari* wrote:
me 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp   for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for anybody that wants to play tha ps1 on tha comp
Page 1 of 1