Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice   ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:53 pm

So i have been browsing the forum and i am seeing a lot of old posts being revived [ not a good thing]
soo...

As of today i will be letting ya know i will start locking threads with 30+ replies
i might leave some unlocked because of the content in the thread
like mari adopt a noob post

tthat is all!

Last edited by Suprah on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
Takes two to tango winner
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice   ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:20 pm

I dont think that would be a good idea I mean no disrespect but I feel u should only lock it after a certain period of time..iono mabye a month or soo. Im just saying cuzzz not errybody on the site gets on everyday and wut if somebody has a monster of a thread and gets like 30 comments the first day and that person doesnt have a chance to comment u feel wut I mean?
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice   ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Cl3an wrote:
I dont think that would be a good idea I mean no disrespect but I feel u should only lock it after a certain period of time..iono mabye a month or soo. Im just saying cuzzz not errybody on the site gets on everyday and wut if somebody has a monster of a thread and gets like 30 comments the first day and that person doesnt have a chance to comment u feel wut I mean?

yes but majority the comments would be like "good advice", "cosign" or "nice"
im not gunna lock updates or teasers like until a month after
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice   ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:22 pm

oh ok U saying like some of the meaningless threads that have been answered and solved and ppl still commenting it. am I on the right page on wut u tryna do?
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice   ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Cl3an wrote:
oh ok U saying like some of the meaningless threads that have been answered and solved and ppl still commenting it. am I on the right page on wut u tryna do?

yes
but i wanna keep them there as refrence
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice   ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:15 pm

cool that would eliminate BS post and 10+ cosigners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice   ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!! New Wave Talk Notice
Page 1 of 1