Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Doo gro is Crack!!

Go down 
+26
LeGuillow_Hawkins
SLIM
BrAndon
HairWavinHello
wave kid
lilmike_35215
StayBrushin
classic94
J-E@sy
Dame13
I_Am_Waves
Big-Jae
Jayrock
Tru Texan
Imfamus
Kasper Cole
NOEL
Tai dai waves
SoufKakSpinna
JoJO
unz3y
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Death(Troy504)
242spinna
wavekilla7806
blazen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:04 pm

this thread fails because the nigga basically said that Doo gro got him waves on his side. Thats false.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
blazen
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 7
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:24 am

homey, i got a birthmark on ma dome that this shit fixed up, and the hair on my side has a different consistency that the rest of my hair. i don't know whats in this shit, but its fixing my hair real good!!. in my case, i saw incredible improvements, plus my hair looks so much darker, feels softer, and alot less nappy.
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:43 pm

blazen wrote:
homey, i got a birthmark on ma dome that this shit fixed up, and the hair on my side has a different consistency that the rest of my hair. i don't know whats in this shit, but its fixing my hair real good!!. in my case, i saw incredible improvements, plus my hair looks so much darker, feels softer, and alot less nappy.
Thats cool and all that it's working well for you, but you need to understand that not every product will work the same way for all wavers.

And know that all of the praise you're giving this product, saying stuff like "instant waves" and "works miracles" will encourage a noob with NO waves/pattern at all to rush to the store and cop this, and then wonder why he doesn't have waves when you said it gives you "instant waves".

doo-gro is a great product and will most likely facilitate your wave journey but like wavekilla said; it's all about the brush
Back to top Go down
Big-Jae
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Big-Jae

Male
Number of posts : 122
Originated Wave Site : 360.net
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:31 pm

All i use is doo gro nothin else
Back to top Go down
blazen
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 am

Kasper Cole wrote:
blazen wrote:
Thats cool and all that it's working well for you, but you need to understand that not every product will work the same way for all wavers.

And know that all of the praise you're giving this product, saying stuff like "instant waves" and "works miracles" will encourage a noob with NO waves/pattern at all to rush to the store and cop this, and then wonder why he doesn't have waves when you said it gives you "instant waves".

doo-gro is a great product and will most likely facilitate your wave journey but like wavekilla said; it's all about the brush

never said it was instant waves, but it is one hell of a product that i feel is to underrated.
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm

blazen wrote:
RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
lol yes i did..now i wish i hadnt niggaz actin like its holy water in hair grease form
dude holy water aint credit enough. this shit is gods piss in a jar. this shit is instant waves in a jar grease. AOTA
shrug

blazen wrote:
never said it was instant waves, but it is one hell of a product that i feel is to underrated.
...i aint tryin to put u on blast, but doo gro is FAR from underrated. a majority of wavers on this site uses it like it's the best thing since sliced bread...but do you fam
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Waves
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 19

Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 pm

r u talkn about the doo grow hair grease? and if so which 1?
Back to top Go down
blazen
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:16 am

o didnt realize i said that. aight i feel u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:38 am

Troy504 wrote:
Ya everyone on this bitch use doo-gro
Cool
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:39 am

Somebody Lock This thread Cuz Dis Is Nonsense or even better delete
Back to top Go down
J-E@sy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
J-E@sy

Male
Number of posts : 38
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Hell yea.. doo gro shines ma hair and makes my waves look WAAAAy better, o nd I finally got my right side spinnin cuz of it

Doo Gro ^^^^
Back to top Go down
classic94
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 8
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:46 pm

i recommend NEXXUS shampoo an conditioner for hair growth
an moisture nothing works better
Back to top Go down
StayBrushin
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
StayBrushin

Male
Number of posts : 38
Originated Wave Site : HB
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 am

I gotta get some of that. Add it to the cabinet! lol
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:22 am

classic94 wrote:
i recommend NEXXUS shampoo an conditioner for hair growth
an moisture nothing works better

i fell in love wit the conditioner. i wud try tha shampoo but my creme of nature tha truth.
Back to top Go down
wave kid
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 28
Originated Wave Site : wave talk
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 am

try indian hemp its just as good. so ive heard
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:11 pm

wave kid wrote:
try indian hemp its just as good. so ive heard

good product but not as effective
Back to top Go down
HairWavinHello
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
HairWavinHello

Male
Number of posts : 15

Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 am

AY... but Why Doo Gro So damn messy good gawd.
Can anyone tell me the best way to use the blue megathick
stuff? Do you use it alone or with other products at the same time?
is it best before you go to bed under the durag or before the beginning of the day? i just have a few dead spots and started usign Doo Gro other week..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:11 pm

when i use tha mega thick
i try to put as less as possible in my hair becuz its greasy
i just put it in anytime of the day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:27 pm

if it took u a year to work on yo rite side you suck

and u should give

up
Back to top Go down
HairWavinHello
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
HairWavinHello

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:44 pm

I just started three weeks ago. Lol everubody so tough in forums and websites
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 pm

naw....the dude above you just being a asshole....he getting banned soon though so what he says dosent matter.
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:28 pm

HairWavinHello wrote:
AY... but Why Doo Gro So damn messy good gawd.
Can anyone tell me the best way to use the blue megathick
stuff? Do you use it alone or with other products at the same time?
is it best before you go to bed under the durag or before the beginning of the day? i just have a few dead spots and started usign Doo Gro other week..
Welcome to sb
You may want to consider using the entire line of doo gro products (shampoo, conditioner, & megathick)
I would always apply the moisturizer before bed. it shouldn't be necessary to use it again in the morning once you take ya rag off.
but if your hair is dried out in the morning(which it shouldn't be) you could apply a light layer, brush, and rag for bout 45min-1hr.

never use too much doo gro, a little goes a loooong way.
there's also a vitamin called Biotin that promotes healthy skin, nail, and hair growth. it might help your thinning spots.
Back to top Go down
HairWavinHello
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
HairWavinHello

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Ay good look on that fam.. I aprpeciate that.. Just copped the Doo gro lotion and im just gonna alternate teh mega thick and lotion adn get teh shampoo too.. and in between use my Carrot creme and pomades as needed. I like that light moisturizer products that add a quick silky shine and they arent that greasy.. love them products.
Back to top Go down
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
LeGuillow_Hawkins

Male
Number of posts : 190
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:13 pm

2 questions. 1. If I keep using it will my hair get thicker and thicker or is there a max? 2. Once it reaches that maximum thickness will it stay that way?
Back to top Go down
STACCS
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 82
Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:42 pm

BrAnd wrote:
when i use tha mega thick
i try to put as less as possible in my hair becuz its greasy
i just put it in anytime of the day
when u put it in do you do u brush it in with a hard brush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doo gro is Crack!!   Doo gro is Crack!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doo gro is Crack!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: 360 Waves :: Wave Talk :: Product Review-
Jump to: