Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Worst Experience Wit a Female

Go down 
+18
242spinna
Luka
@iRam
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
SpinningAmI
Kid Flash
SoufKakSpinna
WAVECRAZE3000
Kasper Cole
Mr. Tsunami
tmac1013
gataboyslim
Death(Troy504)
gAme0va
Sid
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
SLIM
Jerz
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Worst Experience Wit a Female Empty
PostSubject: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 pm

What was the worst experienve u had with a female?

Ill post mines later lol

Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:44 pm

ima come back to this thread...lol
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:54 pm

smh.....

the time my homeboyz girl came onto me...

my best friend..

feelin on the dick and shit Cool

then i told her to stop..now i didnt physically stop her..

but i told her like "c'mon chill chill"

she just kept goin...she wanted to find out nah mean....

then i was talkin to her and i was like..yo..thats not right...she was like your not gonna tell my man...(My best friend) are you...i was like idk...i was like...its w/e...

she starts bitchin and leaves...

next day..my homeboy roll up on me wit another one of our niggaz tryna fight me...No....
talkin about..she said i was all up on her...LOL

i was like Worst Experience Wit a Female 2pqt0y1

long story short....
i was like lets go get her..
we all stood there talkin confrontin her..she broke down crying..
he was like u lied..u bitch..
i was like u a bitch for believin that ...
he was like my bad...and then i was like..

Worst Experience Wit a Female 1125on5
man fuck that bitch...

then we was cool...
2 weeks later he got back wit her..
shrug wat can you do..
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:58 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
smh.....

my best friend..

then i was talkin to her and i was like..yo..thats not right...she was like your not gonna tell my man...(My best friend) are you...i was like idk...i was like...its w/e...

next day..my homeboy roll up on me wit another one of our niggaz tryna fight me...No....

long story short....

man fuck that bitch...

then we was cool...
shrug wat can you do..

LMFAOROFL
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:04 pm

O...kay.
the worst one i have had to recent date is when i told a girl i was feelin her too early....and scared her away... No

lets just say...it led to other bad experiences... waaa
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:34 pm

WE ALL KNOW SOUFKAKSPINNA'S
|
|
|
V

[00:17:59] SoufKakSpinna : my ex-wife told me anutha nigga dick was bigger than mine
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:36 pm

gAme0va wrote:
|
|
|
V

[00] SoufKakSpinna : my ex-wife told me anutha nigga dick was bigger than mine

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Smile :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:39 pm

gAme0va wrote:
|
|
|
V

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
gataboyslim
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
gataboyslim

Male
Number of posts : 93
Originated Wave Site : Wave builder
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Okay..it was dis broad i used to see in the club like every weekend...bad lil shorty. I would always want to get up wit her but never had the heart to get at her. well one night I was like "fxck it!" I rolled up on her, we started dancn, she grindn on a nig,i'm whisperning in her ear...everything was perfect! well needless to say she left da club wit me. I was feeling real tipsy and when we got to da room i had brought a bottle of liquor dat i had earlier up with me. so we chillin,talk'n, and i'm doing alot of drinking. one thing lead to another and we both on the bed azz naked. I'm drilling shorty doggy ...giving her the drunken style..but i was a lil too drunk. in the process of drilling the broad I mess around and pass out sleep i srt8 up fall asleep on/in da girl. big cry
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:37 pm

gataboyslim wrote:
Okay..it was dis broad i used to see in the club like every weekend...bad lil shorty. I would always want to get up wit her but never had the heart to get at her. well one night I was like "fxck it!" I rolled up on her, we started dancn, she grindn on a nig,i'm whisperning in her ear...everything was perfect! well needless to say she left da club wit me. I was feeling real tipsy and when we got to da room i had brought a bottle of liquor dat i had earlier up with me. so we chillin,talk'n, and i'm doing alot of drinking. one thing lead to another and we both on the bed azz naked. I'm drilling shorty doggy ...giving her the drunken style..but i was a lil too drunk. in the process of drilling the broad I mess around and pass out sleep i srt8 up fall asleep on/in da girl. big cry

LOL...thas the best story so far..
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:47 pm

gAme0va wrote:
|
|
|
V

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:49 pm

[quote="gataboyslim"]Okay..it was dis broad i used to see in the club like every weekend...bad lil shorty. I would always want to get up wit her but never had the heart to get at her. well one night I was like "fxck it!" I rolled up on her, we started dancn, she grindn on a nig,i'm whisperning in her ear...everything was perfect! well needless to say she left da club wit me. I was feeling real tipsy and when we got to da room i had brought a bottle of liquor dat i had earlier up with me. so we chillin,talk'n, and i'm doing alot of drinking. one thing lead to another and we both on the bed azz naked. I'm drilling shorty doggy ...giving her the drunken style..but i was a lil too drunk. in the process of drilling the broad I mess around and pass out sleep i srt8 up fall asleep

damn das fucked up but sooo funny
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:41 pm

well one of my sisters friends had sat
on my lap and (she was fine as fuck)a couple of
minutes later i got a hard and she turned around
amd looked at me for a seconed and got up and i got
ambarrassed as fuck

Last edited by bigsid 2 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tmac1013
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
tmac1013

Male
Number of posts : 42
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:39 pm

well, what had happened was that me and my ex was fuckin and goin at it.
everything was all good, til she farted....(wasn't a quiff neither)
made me sick pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:54 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
smh.....

my best friend..

long story short....

man fuck that bitch...

then we was cool...
shrug wat can you do..

dog u is really a fool, that neyo face ugly as hell, lmfao :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:05 pm

tmac1013 wrote:
well, what had happened was that me and my ex was fuckin and goin at it.
everything was all good, til she farted....(wasn't a quiff neither)
made me sick pale

ROFLLMAO

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 pm

[quote="bigsid 2"]
gataboyslim wrote:
Okay..it was dis broad i used to see in the club like every weekend...bad lil shorty. I would always want to get up wit her but never had the heart to get at her. well one night I was like "fxck it!" I rolled up on her, we started dancn, she grindn on a nig,i'm whisperning in her ear...everything was perfect! well needless to say she left da club wit me. I was feeling real tipsy and when we got to da room i had brought a bottle of liquor dat i had earlier up with me. so we chillin,talk'n, and i'm doing alot of drinking. one thing lead to another and we both on the bed azz naked. I'm drilling shorty doggy ...giving her the drunken style..but i was a lil too drunk. in the process of drilling the broad I mess around and pass out sleep i srt8 up fall asleep

damn das fucked up but sooo funny
Man, that shit funny as hell! I wonder what she was thinking...lol
thas the first time i heard of a girl literally putting a nigga to sleep. shawty must not have that 'good-good' lol
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Well this happened to me like a week ago me n ma gal were fuckin n I was like "Damn Ashley"(name of my ex).......n ma dick was still in her pussy ...We were both like Shocked Shocked ...........My girl said "We'll act like that never happened" lmao.......I felt mad awkward after that lol
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

wavecraze3000 wrote:
Well this happened to me like a week ago me n ma gal were fuckin n I was like "Damn Ashley"(name of my ex).......n ma dick was still in her pussy ...We were both like Shocked Shocked ...........My girl said "We'll act like that never happened" lmao.......I felt mad awkward after that lol

lol
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:49 pm

wavecraze3000 wrote:

:roflmao:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:59 pm

gAme0va wrote:
|
|
|
V

Worst Experience Wit a Female Whoa
THIS NIGGA BEAT ME TO IT....DAMN LMAO

Last edited by SoufKakSpinna on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:01 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
smh.....

my best friend..

long story short....

man fuck that bitch...

then we was cool...
shrug wat can you do..

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Well i was at my homies end of the year party and we was gettin all drunk and shit. Broken bottles were on the floor. I had broken up wit my girl like a week before but i was drunk enough to start flirtin wit her. Things lead to another and we headed up to the bed room. I was then drillin her and she says " i think ima be sick". I mustve not heard so i started goin harder. She then started sayin " Stop! Stop!" But i thought she was havin an orgasim so i went even harder. Then next thing i knew... vomit The bitch threw up in my face and some got in my mouth. I was so fuckin pissed off i stromed out the room and left leavin my shoes. I still dont know where those shoes are.
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Worst Experience Wit a Female Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Worst Experience Wit a Female Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:45 pm

DJ Aero wrote:
Well i was at my homies end of the year party and we was gettin all drunk and shit. Broken bottles were on the floor. I had broken up wit my girl like a week before but i was drunk enough to start flirtin wit her. Things lead to another and we headed up to the bed room. I was then drillin her and she says " i think ima be sick". I mustve not heard so i started goin harder. She then started sayin " Stop! Stop!" But i thought she was havin an orgasim so i went even harder. Then next thing i knew... vomit The bitch threw up in my face and some got in my mouth. I was so fuckin pissed off i stromed out the room and left leavin my shoes. I still dont know where those shoes are.

rofl rofl lmfao rofl allhail
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:49 pm

DJ Aero wrote:

damn.....oh well.
stop means go, so i can see how you didnt stop.
smash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Experience Wit a Female   Worst Experience Wit a Female Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Experience Wit a Female
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: The Fairer Sex-
Jump to: