Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

i need a workout plan

Go down 
+4
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
SoufKakSpinna
KBezzy
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
i need a workout plan Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i need a workout plan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

i need a workout plan Empty
PostSubject: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 am

iight yall im joinin the air force

and im goin to basic later on this year..

i wanna be in tip top shape for basic b4 i go....

so i need a work out plan that i can do at my crib or where ever...

that will get me ready for those several weeks of bullshit .....so...i know we have some military niggz on here so holla at me..
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
i need a workout plan Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100i need a workout plan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:54 am

Aight *cracks knuckles*

First off I know i say this all the time but RUNNING is essential and a must you wanna build up endurance and make your run time shorter. So start with running a 1.5 miles 3-4 times a week then buld it to 2 miles 3-4 times a week then build up to 2.5 then two more weeks do 3 miles. Im in the AF we dotn run much further than that but you need to run. This will make boot camp a breeze.

2nd Push ups
we get test on push ups how many you can do in a minute so you wanna be doing push ups all the time to be honest. Time yourself and see how many you can do and try to add 5-10m more each time. Push ups in the moring during the day and before you go to bed. oh and one big thing is FORM your arms have to break the 90 degree angle basically your eldows have to be bent.

3 sit ups
simple sit ups we get timed on how man you can do in a minute also
just the basic sit ups. No other way to put it you need to be doing HELLA sit ups and builds your core strength along with push ups.

Heres a great workout that will help with all three if you have a track do this
Run 2 miles 8 laps in between each lap stop and doing what we call "circuts"
Thats anywhere from 25-40 push ups then roll over and do 25-40 sit ups
This will help with endurance becasue of the change of pace. And you will get tired after these promise you that.

Another workout you can do is called a deck of cards
Basically what you do is take a deck of cards and deal to yourself
whatever number you come up with multiply it by 2 and do that many reps of whatever exercise you choose push ups or sit ups and you wanna go fast to feel the "burn"

Aight heres another its like a speed drill basically you get a timer or stop watch whateva and your gonna start on your back *no homo* and begin with sit ups doing as many as you can for 30 seconds then roll over and do as many push ups as you can also. then boom roll right back over sit up 30 then boom roll over oush ups 30 seconds you wanna do this basically for as long as you can go till complete failure

Now there other things besides thr RUN, PUSHUPs SIt ups and i aint gonna type all that but heres some links to see what you need to get ready for and need to do to help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_ONDu5SL30 Flutter kicks do a grip of these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Dq_NCzj8M Burpee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3nu8rR7_Q&feature=related 8 count bodybuilders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3nu8rR7_Q&feature=related Bomber push ups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZOjNz6bjIs Pull ups

Aight check those out holla at me if you need anymore
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
i need a workout plan Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i need a workout plan Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:59 am

sssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiietttt.....

look at that make me wanna kill myself...

i was in weight liftin all four yrs of school but...damn...i guess me bein in college got me lazy..

cuz that shit right there...that shit right there....*sighs* iight thx kamie..

i gotta get on my grind..anyone else..
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
i need a workout plan Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100i need a workout plan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:59 am

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:55 am

Cosign with Kamie... Only thing you'll be doing in basic is a hella running, situps, and pushups... So if you wanna breeze thru basic get started running b/c that's what they'll try to kill you wit...

Also, get used to drinking LOTS & LOTS of water.... Cause you'll be doing a lot of that too... Cool
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:24 am

damn it thought yall did more than that??
*walks out
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:37 am

*mari* wrote:
*walks out

AirForce basic is for pussies... *looks at Rude & Kami* LMAO j/k But for the PT test we just have to do a certain number of pushups, situps, and Run 2 miles (1.5 for airforce)

BUT, that doesn't take into account shit like road marches... Smoking (where they "punish" you by making you do situps, pushups or whatever), and walking EVERYWHERE in these heavy ass boots... The PT test was a breeze compared to that 9 mile roadmarch we did at NIGHT with a rucksack and a rifle... .Butl like I said I'm army so it's probably dif for airforace...
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
i need a workout plan Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100i need a workout plan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 am

damn kamieb you know im join too...

you gave a good work out plan...

rude tell me how far you get with that work out lol
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:23 pm

HollidayStylez wrote:
*mari* wrote:
*walks out

AirForce basic is for pussies... *looks at Rude & Kami* LMAO j/k But for the PT test we just have to do a certain number of pushups, situps, and Run 2 miles (1.5 for airforce)

BUT, that doesn't take into account shit like road marches... Smoking (where they "punish" you by making you do situps, pushups or whatever), and walking EVERYWHERE in these heavy ass boots... The PT test was a breeze compared to that 9 mile roadmarch we did at NIGHT with a rucksack and a rifle... .Butl like I said I'm army so it's probably dif for airforace...

damn its like that...air force is pussies then..........get to sit in planes bombing niggas.........any marines?????

i can picture rude fueling up the jets now lmfao

Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:21 pm

*mari* wrote:

HollidayStylez wrote:
*mari* wrote:
*walks out

damn its like that...air force is pussies then..........get to sit in planes bombing niggas.........any marines?????

i can picture rude fueling up the jets now lmfao

WHOA!!!!!!

fueling jets?

hehehehehehe

do i look the the type nigga to score on the test where i will "fuel jets"...Neutral

try again...
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 170
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:44 pm

what do you need to work on? do you meet the weight requirements and such?
you just can't start running if you've gone without doing so. i could
give you a workout but i don't know your specifics. and i thought you were going
to school to begin with. you don't wanna do the sign up thing where you go in after
you graduate?
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Move to the Souf Kak and I can get you in the Guard, you'll be non-deployable (no Iraq), 100% tuition, and you can still bag groceries full time.... Cool

:roflmao: I KILL myself... afro
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 pm

whats wrong with baggin groceries??????????
someone seems racist its the perfect job for a 15yr old....rude is older than 15 but it still gets his happy meals from mickey D's when he gets off
would u like paper or plasitic with your response?
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:51 pm

so yall niggaz gonna roast me cuz i bag groceries..i came on here askin for help wit some workouts that will get me in shape to get thru basic witout feeling miserable...

so i dont know how we got on wat i do for money to pay for skool.....
so lets get off of my hustle......

plus we dont ask dem niggaz paper or plastic....we bag paper until told otherwise Cool
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:43 pm

*e-daps
well picking up the cans of groceries will help with the bicieps
pushing the buggies back in will work on cardio and quads maybe even hamstrings
moping the floor will work on forearms and if u walk through the wet floor it will work on your foot speed and balance

....glad i could help Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 pm

*mari* wrote:
*e-daps
well picking up the cans of groceries will help with the bicieps
pushing the buggies back in will work on cardio and quads maybe even hamstrings
moping the floor will work on forearms and if u walk through the wet floor it will work on your foot speed and balance

....glad i could help Wink

ROFLLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a workout plan   i need a workout plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need a workout plan
Page 1 of 1