Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!

Go down 
+4
C mac
Death(Troy504)
Jayrock
P3rf3cto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
P3rf3cto
Takes two to tango winner
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Empty
PostSubject: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:31 pm

it looks like the damn eye of the Tiger. shrug
can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! HPIM3090

also this is my last teaser until the tourney! Seasick+nunile in the skull barmy
can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! HPIM2769
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:34 pm

I dont even understand the point of this thread, yo waves look ill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male
can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:36 pm

look @ the 1st pic dummy. my waves are crashing and the other waves are going around it,, it looks weird..it may just be my head
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Look str8 to me....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Troy504 wrote:
Look str8 to me....
Not if I want perfection
Back to top Go down
C mac
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
C mac

Male
Number of posts : 22
Originated Wave Site : 360

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:40 pm

nice waves
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Troy504 wrote:
Look str8 to me....

word

Cl3an wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
Look str8 to me....
Not if I want perfection

you on that funny ish
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Jayrock205 wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
Look str8 to me....

word

Cl3an wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
Look str8 to me....
Not if I want perfection

you on that funny ish
wutchu mean?
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Cl3an wrote:
Jayrock205 wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
Look str8 to me....

word

Cl3an wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
Look str8 to me....
Not if I want perfection

you on that funny ish
wutchu mean?

you acting wierd......aint nothing wrong with your waves, probably just an odd angle you took the pics.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Cl3an wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
Look str8 to me....
Not if I want perfection

Lol aint nothin wrong wit wantin perfection but you cant expect to reach that status overnight

Last edited by Troy504 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Cl3an wrote:
look @ the 1st pic dummy. my waves are crashing and the other waves are going around it,, it looks weird..it may just be my head
there is a chance you could use a comb to help str8in those waves out and maybe use a softy to help with connects but.... i dont have your silky text so i dont know keep testing some technices to see if you might something good for you
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:00 pm

NOEL wrote:
Cl3an wrote:
there is a chance you could use a comb to help str8in those waves out and maybe use a softy to help with connects but.... i dont have your silky text so i dont know keep testing some technices to see if you might something good for you
thanks man and also u one ugly ass baby. :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Cl3an wrote:
NOEL wrote:
Cl3an wrote:
thanks that was me at 18 yrs... lol
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:20 pm

NOEL wrote:
Cl3an wrote:
NOEL wrote:
Cl3an wrote:
lol damn...lmao :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Seasick + nunile?????

WTF!?!?!

do you clean.....do you...
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Cl3an wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
Look str8 to me....
Not if I want perfection
i cant help you....
but i applaude your spirit.
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:13 pm

NOEL wrote:
Cl3an wrote:
NOEL wrote:
Cl3an wrote:

can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Sigh1
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Jayrock205 wrote:
NOEL wrote:
Cl3an wrote:
NOEL wrote:
Cl3an wrote:

can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Sigh1

co-sign @ jay i was feelin the same way...
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:37 am

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
Seasick + nunile?????

WTF!?!?!

do you clean.....do you...

i was about to ask the same thing shrug
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:22 am

well the reason I mixed seasick wit nu-nile is well basically this might seem weird to yall..but well the seasick made my hair to slick and m y waves were kinda distorted a lil bit from the previous time I shower brushed and then applied. So I decided to put a lil of both together and it evened everything out and Im happy with the results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!   can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can I get rid of this. Also my last teaser til tourney!
Page 1 of 1