Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Abusing the reputation feature

Go down 
+3
SLIM
SoufKakSpinna
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Abusing the reputation feature Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Abusing the reputation feature Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Abusing the reputation feature Empty
PostSubject: Abusing the reputation feature   Abusing the reputation feature Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:03 pm

It been brought to my attention that some member(s) are abusing the reputation feature here at sbwaves.

this site will tolerate no bitchassness....although i cannot find out who is purposely lowering the rep of a member. We can rid of the feature all together. it would be a shame we add things to the site to make it a better place and members arent mature enough to handle it. So, in conclusion i am asking nicely plz stop abusing the reputation feature and if you really got a problem with a member that bad, handle it in a wave battle. No BITCHASSNESS

-sbwaves
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Abusing the reputation feature Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Abusing the reputation feature Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the reputation feature   Abusing the reputation feature Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:09 pm

cosign...bitchassness=lame
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Abusing the reputation feature Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Abusing the reputation feature Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the reputation feature   Abusing the reputation feature Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:11 pm

i mainly use it for dudes that help me wit advice n ish like dat....ive only used the minus one a couple times....
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the reputation feature   Abusing the reputation feature Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:11 am

i only add rep
nd @slim u got hella rep points lol
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Abusing the reputation feature Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Abusing the reputation feature Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the reputation feature   Abusing the reputation feature Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:37 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
Abusing the reputation feature Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Abusing the reputation feature Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the reputation feature   Abusing the reputation feature Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:10 pm

man yall young niggas is really trying to kill this site huh?
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the reputation feature   Abusing the reputation feature Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:37 pm

o shit a thread just for me???wow...... btw
*back to seriousness
WORD to rude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abusing the reputation feature   Abusing the reputation feature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abusing the reputation feature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: Announcements :: Site Info-
Jump to: